MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Can a traveler rest his tired bones here for a while?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Can a traveler rest his tired bones here for a while? Reply with quote

Hi Chris, sorry I haven't been around for a while. Life is just getting too busy for me lately. How are you doing? What's going on in the HK music world? Y'all rocking the world yet?

Tell me what I've been missing.

Ted Lehman.com
Where to go for GREAT Classic Rock music!!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Can a traveler rest his tired bones here for a while? Reply with quote

Ted! You don't have to apologise! What have YOU been up to? How's your business going? You made any new music? How's your family? It's so great to see you again!

I've been mega-busy hahahahaha :banana

Taiwan in July (business), Germany(business & music) in August, Thailand Aug-Sept (holiday)

I'm taking over more responsibilities at work so I'm innundated!

Am in a video of G.E.M.I.N.I.'s song "Nothing"

I also did some Cantonese vocals on a song by Mike Debus called "YMD" that's apparently in the Top 10 of the Funk charts - hahahahaha

This week I'm still sorting through my Thailand photos plus some pics from Macau where I went on Sunday!

Phew! Now I'm off to walk Jimi! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Hi Chris Reply with quote

You are great. Thanks for the warm welcome. You've been busy.

Same here. I am busy setting up my new company. I am leaving my partnership of the last 23 years for a more satisfieing work experience. Same buisness just no more partners. Workin' for my self. Take a look at the new web site.

www.tedspromoworld.com

I am writing and recording with Randy Bishop again and we have finally written a Christmas song which we are about to record. I will let you know when it is finished.

My wife and I bought some property in the mountains. 2.6 acres on a 50 acre lake, and we are now looking at home plans and will hopefully be building a house on the property in the next 2 years and moving up to live there perminently. The property will have an out building with my office and 16 track digital studio in it.

Things have been very busy for me too.

Ted Lehman.com
Where to go for GREAT Classic Rock music!!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Chris Reply with quote

Ted!! Wow!! You too have been busy. That's one of the things I like about you - you are a 'doer' not a talker. So happy to be friends with you. The tedspromotions website looks fab - very colourful. If we can one day do business together that would be great too!

Yes please do let me know when you have more music online - always ready to listen. I have some of your CDs you know! :D

Congratulations on the property purchase!! Sounds like a wonderful dream coming true!! We want an invite to your home & studio (when it's all ready as I'm crap at DIY!! hahaha) :banana

I realised I forgot to mention that Shazza Music is involved in a Chinese music documentary and also some licensing deals in the UK - wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Does your ezinbox work?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Chris my EZboard mail box should work Reply with quote

Thanks for the compliment. My door is always open to you any time you are close by. My wife won't let me have your CD back, she has it in her car and doesn't share very well.

I always keep you in mind when a potential import order prospect comes accross my desk. Thanks for looking at my new website too. Glad you like it. I hope others find it easy to use when they need a trinket.

You don't seem to shabby in the doing department yourself Chris. You always have something going on. I love keeping up with your exploits.:racing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: