MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Online Friends/Enemies
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Online Friends/Enemies Reply with quote

What defines an online friend or an enemy?

Do you think you have more friends than enemies? Do you have either &/or both?

How can you tell if someone is for real online?

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Phil_Frazier2003@hotmail.com

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: Online Friends/Enemies Reply with quote

I don't think I have any REAL enemies on the net...some of us bitch at each other a lot, but I mean....we all talk, right??

Hey, Seismo luvs ya....Damn....:bcool

Quote:
"To know your enemy, you must become your enemy...

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer."

- Sun Tzu

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Online Friends/Enemies Reply with quote

Usually one knows if one has friends,at least what one feels are friends. Who can really know that? Now how can we know if we have enemies? Maybe they don't announce that they are such. :cowboy

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Phil_Frazier2003@hotmail.com

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Online Friends/Enemies Reply with quote

May be, may be....

:box

:bcool

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Online Friends/Enemies Reply with quote

I only have friends online! And some of them have become great friends. :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: i cannot consider Reply with quote

i have enemies on the net either

because of cousrse i've been flamed

but for trolls that have flames almsot about everyone

and i don't care much about those

i've suffer from prejudices from certain people (and definetly i'm not meaning you, but i don't want to name this people, i can tell they're spanish musicians/trolls)

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Chris, Pris, Phil.... Reply with quote

Quote:
"I have been and always shall be.....your Friend."

Spock was always my favorite Star Trek character....with maybe the exception of Scotty.

Seriously....I appreciate your friendship....ALL of you.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: enemies? Reply with quote

Oh, doubtless I have a number of people who hate my guts - when you're politically inclined and very blunt, thats not surprising heh. I can live with that.

I don't know many people cause I haven't done the boards for very long, but most of the folks I've met I'd like to think of as friends - yes.

From past bad experiences, both online and off, I am very careful about who I trust, so that makes me come across as a bit reserved I guess. My bad experiences come from feeling the full brunt of racism and exploitation on account of being Indian.

One thing's for sure though, I wish I had more time to post and listen to everyones music sigh.:h

Good night all!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: enemies? Reply with quote

Deb....

You're not Indian....

You're Earthling.....just like me.

:ily

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: enemies? Reply with quote

Ohh Debbie.....

People have given you a hard time because you're Indian....???

Ohhhh - sweetheart......

Damn - I think Indians are cool...!!!

Anyways - sleep tight, Sleepea....

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Reply with quote

Drooly, Mike, you put a smile on my face :kizz thank you.

Yes Mike, we are all earthlings. :gl

Unfortunately, a lot of ignorant people only look at the country in which you were born or the colour of your skin, as if that makes you a lesser person, especially in HK, where anti-racism discrimination laws will come into effect only next year - can you believe that? And of course it is a well known fact that people are paid less/more depending on their country of origin, not for what the job is worth...:warrior

Yes, but thats life - there's racism everywhere. And other Indians get it worse, I guess. Adversity has only made me stronger and more determined, so its all good. I consider myself a very lucky person and am extremely thankful for all my friends and enemas!

:yeah

xxxxxxxx

:ww

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Reply with quote

Well, if it's any consolation to you....

I teach 4 East Indian children at school; their fathers are all MD's here...

Their intelligence level exceeds the norm, simply because they have been brought up like I was....to care, to work, to give a damn.

Most American born kids now are spoiled to the core and couldn't care less....really pisses me off. They're Lazy as Hell.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Reply with quote

ooops.

wrong Indian...

oh well....

They're nice, too.........:)

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Online Friends/Enemies Reply with quote

Just my thinkin' that there are few, if any, people who would qualify - or who think of themselves - as "enemies".

I think sometimes folks take themselves a bit too seriously online and may even look for offense, in which case just about everyone will be a potential "enemy".

If we're talking about people who express disagreement in whatever their fashion constituting an "enemy", then again just about everyone would be one. That, of course, would be going by the faulty notion that the most valuable people are "Yes men/women".

All and all, the slings and arrows that we tend to toss about online only have the power that a person will lend to them.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Online Friends/Enemies Reply with quote

Drooly...."Native American", brother...

"Indian" was the name given them when Columbus landed in Hispanola and thought he had made it to East India....hence he was talking with "Indians"...:dunno

You knew that already...not intending to insult ya, bro....but there are 2000 or so of the once 250,000 strong Choctaw and Chickasaw living here in Mississippi, before they were massacred by DeSoto, Andrew Jackson, and others, that will tell you real fast, "I ain't no Indian, Jack....", and they mean it as no offense to anyone who is...they just like to be shown a little respect, FINALLY, and I don't blame them....

Hey, I'm 1/16th Cherokee myself; great great grandma liked White Meat of the French variety....explains why I go on the warpath occasionally....:lol

Okay....end of political commercial....back to regular programming....peace and love to all!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: