MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

Ooooooooooops.......... :bigeyes

MIKE

David D Day

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

:gl Shutdown Notice

Dear Artist,

We have some unfortunate news to share with you. As you might have already read our pop-up notice on the site, we will not be continuing our services. We have not been able to attract any more funding and have not had the level of support that we need to continue. The market has been tremendously difficult and this has aggravated our position even further. As such, we are forced to make this decision to discontinue our services. We felt that we did not want to incur more expenses and have decided to go on an extended Coffee Break. The shutdown will take place on September 18, 2003.

We are requesting that you write to us through the feedback at NoisyTurtle.com for the return of your merchandise. Please note that your request needs to be made thru the feedback, as this will be maintained in our records. Please ensure that you do so before the shutdown date. We will not be able to entertain representation of artists as we need to ascertain that the rightful owner receives his/her merchandise and be able to account for it. Unfortunately, we will not be able to entertain any requests to pick up either. We will have to ship out all the merchandise and the cost of shipping will be borne by the owners of the merchandise.

We want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support and understanding. We could not have done it without you and would like to note our appreciation. We are sad that we could not execute all our plans and continue to serve you. We are sorry to have failed you.

Yours sincerely,

Java Musicians Alliance, Inc.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

They have around 30 SOS CDs! BIG WHOOPS!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

It seems that, over the past year or so Java have screwed so many artists.

If anyone needs an alternative outlet for CDs, you can always try Getmemusic's CD Consignment service.

Mike

Mikey J

Getmemusic.com

Getmemusic.com Messageboard

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

It just shows Mikey J, that you'll have a lot of hard work to convince longtimers that GETMEMUSIC is the best - of course I'm convinced and so are the blah blah readers :banana

|Talk Soup |

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

Thanks, Chris.

BTW....

Any more TOL songs in the works???

Mike

Mikey J

Getmemusic.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

Yes and no! hahahaha We're preoccupied with other problems at the moment but we have in fact some recordings we did with Ryan in July!! Just need to get to Chris W's place and record vocals - I must remind him! Thank you for asking! :banana

|Talk Soup |

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

:ily

Mike

Mikey J

Getmemusic.com

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

Hellllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... :D

I don't like to disturb your excitement, but....

....read again.............

Quote:
Java Musicians Alliance, Inc.

This has been created by somebody who is not satisfied

with the Service over there... but this message is a fake ;) ;)

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: JavaMusic sent me a letter WTF they got a lot of nerve Reply with quote

It's not a fake. That is in fact the name of the corporation.

Java Musicians Alliance includes:

Javamusic, Discalliance and NoisyTurtle.com.

Steve Iannetti

size="1"> mp3.com :

Artistlaunch
: 1Sound : My IX Page : href="http://www.zizzors.com">Official Web Site

>FreeAudioPlayer
: MP3 Australia : CDbaby

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: