MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I got my cd on the mail, :) it looked nice :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: I got my cd on the mail, :) it looked nice :) Reply with quote

well actually u know i made my frist mp3 cd not long ago, :) had to save a little bit to ask for one for myself, :) but well, honestly, and being aware it's just a democd :) i'm really proud of putting it on my collection :) , and well the printing was nice, my only complaint is that in the lyrics booklet one got slightly cut, i may edit to change that after my exams, but otherwise it was really nice :) )

the cd is dedicated to Kira, my dog, it was really moving when i opened it and i saw her pic, nicely printed on it :O)

my webcamshot with my cd :) ))

it really looks like a real cd, well it's a real cd, but you know what i mean :) )

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I got my cd on the mail, :) it looked nice :) Reply with quote

Happy for you.... - it's a good feeling to hold the tangible product in your hands......

(I hope you'll put it close to mine on your CD rack......)....

KristinaBode

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I got my cd on the mail, :) it looked nice :) Reply with quote

Pris your CD looks like a real CD !!!

Its so great to have here one too

GEMINI

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I got my cd on the mail, :) it looked nice :) Reply with quote

yep indeed

it's a strange feeling to have it :)

yes more tangible, i guess that's the word

KRISTINA :) ) THANKS :) i saw it first thanks to you :I)

Hugs

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: I got my cd on the mail, :) it looked nice :) Reply with quote

You know, on a philosophical note.....

A wise man I once knew told me that with every accomplishment comes a certain sadness...

The important thing is not to be satisfied with the accomplishment... - we always need new goals...

It's not the arrival that's important, it's how we make the journey....

Ok.... - I'll stop now..

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I got my cd on the mail, :) it looked nice :) Reply with quote

haha very deep

all i know drooly is that i felt proud of opening it, take the plastic cover out, and read

in loving memory to Kira, and i did feel proud.

well, quitting now, having an exam tomorrow

wish me luck!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I got my cd on the mail, :) it looked nice :) Reply with quote

luck.

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: I did the exam already Reply with quote

dunno how it went, but at least I did it, now i have a marathon of studying cos i have one on the ten and one on the 11th, so i have to study them both at the same time. hope your luck helped drooly

ps. today it's two months exactly Kira left, i am aware i haven't got over it, yet. I can't stop thinking about how much i miss her, and it aches a lot. But i'm determined to end all i have begun, and even my boyfriend is impressed with my determination, i'm studying hard, working hard, drawing hard, making certain plans, because i don't know when but pretty soon i will lead myself into certain directions.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: I did the exam already Reply with quote

Quote:
pretty soon i will lead myself into certain directions.

I'm sure of that, Pris.....

I'm also sure that those directions will be good..

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I did the exam already Reply with quote

hahah, drooly hope so

actually kira left the 30th, so due not to know which day is it, i mourned her twice :(

yes, i'm working hard to finish all things i had to finish, and i'm already doing it, i'm working very hard. And after i finish my exam i will sit down and say

hey, ok girl

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NOW'?

I trust my heart will tell me what's right

imay move to the mainland with jorge, so far, and decline a dull job offer my father had almost prepared for me, but well, time will tell, so far i'm trying to do my best daily and i hardly have time

i have lots of new music on the way, but i have to be patiente, and leave it till mid september when i get some free time :)

ps. sending a third letter to you next week :) )) another "little suprise" you might like :)

:)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: I got my cd on the mail, :) it looked nice :) Reply with quote

Congratulations Pris!! On your CD! And on your hard work with your studying! Say hi to Jorge! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: :) thanks Reply with quote

exams over, only one left, that i had no time to prepare, but i may have ended my studies anyway, without that one, i have to ask on monday, anyway for this one left as i had studied it i will make the exam in december :) but i'm virtually licensed now :) ))

yaay :)

feels relieved of have ended it ! he he

loved your cards, i wrote a second letter to you one week ago, hope it's there soon

love ya,

Pris

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: :) thanks Reply with quote

PRIS IS LICENSED NOW!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! What great news!! You must be so relieved!! Good for you!

I haven't received your letters yet - I think they will take longer to get from Canary Islands to HK. I'll let you know when I get them - am so looking forward to it!! wheeeeeeee :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: :) thanks Reply with quote

chris i sent the first the very first day i came back from frankfurt :( so well, i don't know, i've received two of yours :( ((, hope it reaches there.

the first was a postcard

the second was a little letter with a small sketch in :( i really wnat you to receive that one at least,

can you e-mail me again your address, i sent to the pobox on your card

yes

really relieved cos i'm not OBLIGATED to go on in the universtiy, i'm making one more exam in december cos it's a subject i have already studied but the exam was the same day than other, but actually whether i pass that one or not, i'm licensed LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: