MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Larree.... ever tried Funender.com???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Larree.... ever tried Funender.com??? Reply with quote

DJ Space Ace is banned too! :lol :lol :aua

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Larree.... ever tried Funender.com??? Reply with quote

I'll be damned...I don't understand...

I just put this up under the complimentary thread "Sunset" started last night....

HERE...

:dunno :ohno :dunno

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Larree.... ever tried Funender.com??? Reply with quote

That's the place to be :)

The challenge is to survive more than one hour,

without being banned :D :lol

I was banned yesterday for starting a review thread....

....Priscilla (Yidneth) said "Hi" in my thread and she was

banned as well! :lol

Go try your luck! :D

My bet is, you don't make it there longer than an hour! :lol

Funender.com

MIKE

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

seismic, you know i've been there for a while, i've always been against the play trading, and you know there are support, and trading there, both are different things. I know some great musicians inside that are not even aware, Sammi is great, i love taboada's music, but that wasn't the point, someone told that out of funender there was a rumour that they were a gang of cheaters and traders, and i just replied and told that was the impression the stream lists gives to outside communities, told them if it's not better to listen to friends rather than discussing about winamp lists and complain of having to stream 30 seconds, i got banned without a warning, after reviewing (you know i make rewiews there because i listen to the people to give my opinion) tons of people. but not only that, not long ago, i was asked to make a review, it was a perfect praising review 8.5 out of ten, the only thing i told against was, i would have chosen other pads, and i would have cut the intro, the review was deleted without asking, and i just got a private that told

the review has been deleted because even a electronica 10/10 track wouldn't be your cup of tea, as electronica is not your genre, well actually by that time i started to realize that something was going wrong there.

i am making now a website to promo girls in music, by the way first singer featured will be sammi and serena matthews just because i like their music and they're great people, i was specifically warned not to post about any bbs or maillist for the site because it would STEAL (I HATED THAT WORD) MEMBER FROM FUNENDER. Ace got banned cos he offered ic-musicmedia hosting services, and funender is now a hosting service, precisely, AFTER and not before, banning ace.

there are good people there

there are good things

but this HAS HAPPENED

lol

I think larree coudl manage to be there long, i mean they will tell you they LOVE YOU, even though they haven't even listened to you.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: lol Reply with quote

Pris, I agree with what you say.....

But I hope you don't let it bother you too much........:boink

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: lol Reply with quote

btw... - I was banned during the recent fiasco also.....

What a RUSH.....!!!......

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: hahah Reply with quote

nooo

lol

honestly it bothers me i will have to e-mail some people

but nothing personally LOL

i mean

they're MISSING ME :) ))

HAHAH

it's not the center of the world, that's what i meant precisely,

well it upsets me i cannot defend myself or make grrr grrr ya know

but besides no, drooly

not bothered, particularly

maybe ashamed of have ever lead people there

some taht i've seen now, to my shame, into the "game"

but besides that

hahah no,

not too much LOL

just the necessary

i read Ace and Silvia were censored,

and then Mike was brave enough to tell his opinion and it all ended in the chain reaction, but i don't want to be in a place i'm not free to express myself with honesty

here, there, or wherever :) )

if you're being respectful you don't have to be censored, that's the common sense low

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: hahah Reply with quote

Quote:
i started to realize that something was going wrong there.

I'm sorry that happened to you Pris...and to everyone else. It has been evident to me for a LONG time that the place is just a bunch of folks blowing smoke up each other's ASS, begging for plays at a MP3.com...for what??

I rarely visit the place anymore anyway...I won't at all now.

LyinDanTheManagerMan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:20 am    Post subject: Man! Reply with quote

Well, that's pretty comical.

Mike, I guess that puts the nail in your song-trading reputation, haha!

I've looked there a few times, but the blatancy of the trading atmosphere was sorta repellent.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Man! Reply with quote

LyinDanTheManagerMan,

your inquiry gets a new dimension by thinking about the fact,

that they slammed me down during the hot discussion two

days ago over there, because I had only a post count of 16

after a year of membership.... ;)

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:59 am    Post subject: but the question was Reply with quote

for example i've been there a while, i often use the uploading pic thing and the audiofac and last december when all the trading thing begun, someone posted, i played 200 people today and my stats are down, as a question, then i opened an extensive thread, portraying i didn't agree with that position, and i begged not be in any stream list or be supported without being listened, a little bit, we don't understand, what happens, but nothin happened really. that was in december.

now what has happened, it has grown bigger and bigger, and most people in is not even aware of the problem because most are newbies, but....

this time they say, they call us cheaters

i just reply, well the reason is the stream lists and i can understand they see it that way

and i'm banned

i mean, i didn't insult anyone, but i've been there long enough for my opinion being controversial if read, that's censoring LOL

honestly

seismic, as me, often go there to post pics, or post if you have a new track or something. But swapping cds and votes is the last of the last, i couldn't keep my mouth closed, i just expresed my disagreement politely, but now i'm not allowed to tell it, maybe because some artists and good people there would be able to come to common sense, of course those ones that are not actually viced by having tons of non licit plays daily.

yes i tell

what's the meaning of the charts?

my opinion it's not much

i ratther measure my own success, for real

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: but the question was Reply with quote

Quote:
i ratther measure my own success, for real

Exactly!! We can stream each other all day long and pump up the numbers....big deal....nobody else is listening but us!! :lol

:bcool

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: let's not forget Reply with quote

that there are really some good musicians in there some i will go on listen to for my OWN PLEASURE

and some musicians that support their friends in a licit way

BUT OTHERS DOESN'T

you know

the problem is that some doesn't and that's not moderated, but the worst thing is that i dared to up my voice and question if it wasn't right and i was sistematically silenced, only the bashing parts of my messages were left, the rest were deleted or edited and then i wasn't able to get in anymore, anyway

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: let's not forget Reply with quote

Quote:
only the bashing parts of my messages were left, the rest were deleted or edited and then i wasn't able to get in anymore, anyway

Then, obviously, it is moderated by some 16 year old juvenile twits.

I just asked why you two were banned in the thread...waiting to see if I get banned now, which I probably will....whoop-te-doo!! :lol

:bcool

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: aww Reply with quote

that wasn't my intention seismic! :(

anyway

luck!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: