MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Seismo or Mike Burn?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

How about either one of you adding melody lead guitar to the tune "We Don't Talk" ?

It's still here for download.

artistlaunch.com/artist3....tistid=290

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

Since Mike did the original guitars I will have to defer to him on this one....:D

:bcool

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

I'll give it a go....

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

If he passes on it would you please consider it? :boink

Of course I will place the version with Vocal up for you. I was not happy with that version. Kate is spozed to be singing a duet with me on this song with different vocals from me that I sent to her.

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Edited by: Phil Frazier  at: 9/10/03 3:33 am
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

Excellent!!! The version with Kate's vocals is on my AL page now. That is the 1st version. A 2nd is supposed to be done by her and her producer but haven't heard from them in about a month. This version will give you melody line of the song.

Hint: I have asked Mike to do this before but no response from him. I like what he did so far but a melody lead would be real cool. :yeah

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

I see that Mike B. has been here but did not respond to this thread. In my view he isn't interested in doing this, so please go for it Seismo. :D

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

Phil....

I gotta tell ya...I just now listened to the vocal version and the instrumental version and I am confused...I guess I don't understand what it is you want to add to the tune....Mike's guitars sounded great to me and the wailing backer solos he had going in there were super....the vocal version sounded GREAT to me except for a little tweaking on the harmony maybe....

I'm not sure I could add a whole lot more to what Mike has already done...

:dunno

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

I would like you to DL the instrumental version and add a lead melody guitar to it. The Vocal version is just a guidline for you to figure out the melody line of the song. :D

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

I'll see what I can do ASAP...but I can't promise it's gonna make a drastic improvement over what's already there, bro....

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

Guess my communciation isn't clear enough..yet. Seismo, this will be a (complete instrumental version) of the song' No Vovals. Your part will be the lead. Something that has never been done with any of my songs. Also, I will push for it to be incl. in the next Comp CD from GMM. :yeah

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

Melody, Seismo... - he wants you to do a version of his lead vocal on guitar.....

Interesting idea... - but why do you want to do that, Phil, when your vocal is one of the main appeals of your tunes?

I don't understand why you wanna do that....

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

I like to do different things. I feel that either Mike B. or Seismo can add a new dimension to this song. :D

If I ever get to tour again I have decided to play bass and just have a lead guitarist and drummer. Much simpler that way. Oh, did I mention that have played bass in about 12 different bands over the years?

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

Whoa down there, Phil....

Gonna play with it this weekend and see what comes out of it...but if it sounds crappy I don't wanna put it up....don't wanna butcher something that's already damn good....and it is damn good now...

Appreciate the compliment!! :thumb

:bcool

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Seismo or Mike Burn? Reply with quote

OK fair enuff. Could ya send it to me?

GetMeMusic

BeSonic

SoundClick

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: