MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

hahah i had some great laughters with the news

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: hahah i had some great laughters with the news Reply with quote

They'll never take me alive....!!!!

:)

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: hahah i had some great laughters with the news Reply with quote

the wondrous story of ASTERIX,

asterix is now the name that's give to a RABBIT. lol ACTUALLY hahaha it has happened that when haunting, a horde of haunting dogs got damaged and hurt, lo wounds and such, they investigated and looked for the agressor of the frightened dogs and discovered that a BRAVE RABBIT hahaha has decided to be the predator instead of the prey LOL, hahaha actually they manage to find the rabbit, and the image on the news were hilarous, the hunter approached to the rabbit to explain to the news journalist that nervouse animal had attacked to the dogs, and suddenly the creatured jumped over the hunter and started to byte, hahaha i confess it has been one of the funnieest thing i've seen on tv ever, lol hahah how the stunned journalist got there and the hunter being bitten LOL lol and shouting hysterically hehe

the fact that 10 rabbits has dissapeared a nd suspects on the wild rabbit thing as the predator is creating the legend LOL

i hope they don't kill it though

HAHAHAH

LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: