MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Yo Seismic!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Yo Seismic! Reply with quote

Russ had to take care of a few things, so we haven't started yet. But do not worry! We will be on it soon!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Yo Seismic! Reply with quote

I never doubted it, bro....:thumb

Thanx!!

:bcool

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Right on! Reply with quote

:dang

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Right on! Reply with quote

hey seismo! did you grow up in meridian? i am from there also.

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: sounds really interesting Reply with quote

sounds really interesting,

expecting to listen

by the way seismic, i did not forget i had to write certain lyrics, also have my own projects and one song with cath and philos at the moment, i'm sorry, but i've been very busy studying and i've given myself a little time to fix all the things i had to end before i go back to music, which will be hopefully in mid september. then if you still interested, just give a call

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: sounds really interesting Reply with quote

Rev....grew up here...graduated from MHS, went to Southern Miss, into the 82nd, then lived in the Florida Panhandle for awhile....now back in Meridian...round and round we go....:D

Pris....am I interested?? Did the Sun rise this morning?? :D ;)

In a word, Angel.....YES!!

:bcool

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: sounds really interesting Reply with quote

cool fla panhandle would be a fun place. i grew up in clinton, went to mississippi college in clinton worked at mississippi state and later moved to the d.c. area. i would love to live in the fla panhandle.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: sounds really interesting Reply with quote

I miss it with a passion....but I will return someday....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: