MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

HUGE CONGRATS, guys!! Great tune!! :thumb

Hey......who's that bozo at #2??!! :lol

:bcool

daniel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

Hey everyone! Haven't been here in awhile. Happily busy with music!! Just a quick note to invite you to listen to three previously unreleased tracks(one dates back to 1998!).

disbelief

aluminum shacks

moving

The 3rd one was just a lark! Friends liked it so much that they dared me to post it!! LOL!!

Also great news! Mike Burn and I's rendition of "Out of Reach"will hit #1 on mp3.com's Southern Rock charts once they've updated the database. Congrats Mike!!! Here's a link to the chart:

Charts

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

d.

Edited by: daniel at: 8/23/03 5:29 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

"Who's that Bozo"..........

:lol :lol :lol :lol Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... :lol :lol :lol ;)

MIKE

daniel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

Thx S.A Mike! Hey other Mike!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

Daniel - I'm going to listen to you in the morning as now I'm enjoying the sound of rain falling on my roof (i.e. it's SO NOISY!) :banana CONGRATULATIONS TO DANIEL! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

hey bbchris!!! i LOVE the sound of rain...and thunder!!

hope all is well with you! saw your video by the way! cool!

d.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

tres cool, Monsieur Iorio...

Felicitations.....!!!.....

Une autre tres belle "travaille en equipe", c'est sur....

daniel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

merci bien monsieur ken!!!!!!

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

Quebecois! :eek

Ben criss......:rollin

hahahaha!

Nice songs, Daniel. Of your 3 tunes, I think I liked "moving" best. "out of reach" (with Mike?) has a great full sound to it, has that heavy guitar-fed background texture to it without being overloaded. :nw

Ron

daniel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

lol ron!!!! thx dude...so you know a little french i see! lol!!

d.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

haha, just a tiny bit. Je ne parle qu un petit peu de francais. Pronouncing the consonants are tough on my sinuses! I just learn a few exasperations and cuss words of a few languages and I'm happy. Then I learn to say "sorry, don't understand much".

I think "ben criss" might be unique to Quebec, not sure.

daniel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

absolutely unique to this part of the world for sure! i'm an english quebecer but often find it more satisfying to swear in french than in english! like when i stub my toe in the dark for example! lol!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

Aluminium Shacks - I like the groove on this one. There's a Beatles feel to this to it. It MUST be your voice Daniel - hahahaha - I like the ethnic thing happening with effects around 3 minutes - very interesting track.

Moving - oooh I like the groove on this one too. I think it works with the chant on top of the conga-like drums - you said it's just a demo - this one has potential - I love the bass on this one.

Gotta run now! Listen to the other one another time!! Keep working on the music Daniel - it's EXCELLENT!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Collab with Mike Burn hits #1,plus 3 unreleased tunes! Reply with quote

thx chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: