MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

it really is a small world

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sins tailor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: it really is a small world Reply with quote

wow..........i ran across an old poster for my old roommates band "beat gravity project"..............(i had 3 roommates who had techno/industrial bands).and i used to help them out with samples and at live gigs etc...(i used to not only start the sequencers but run the fog machines and do voices for samples)....my best friend todd died in a car crash...............and devin was from my home town tulsa oklahoma..............anyway....................i thought i'd do a search on the band name and i found 1 website...............

one of the old associates.............and he put out one compilation cd set (4 cd's).........i doubt he's sold more than like 5...........so don't hassle the guy.....but........his name is david may ..and he is in l.a. now..........................but i was just astounded by this...........................not only does the cd contain all three of my ex roommates and their old works......................it also includes songs by zap and nina.................and sisters of sharon......................hahahahaa..................amazing......................it must be fate that i came full circle.................

cybortronikrecords.com/m2001pr.html

it is a small world after all.....................

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: