MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today... Reply with quote

Looks like a typical American greeting, eh?? :lol :lol :lol

:dang :bcool :dang

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:18 am    Post subject: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today...... Reply with quote

and here is a picture of him saying hello to y'all......

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today... Reply with quote

But, dammit, SA - now the canucks know our secret sign!!

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today... Reply with quote

He's just showing us his IQ. :b

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

BeSonic

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today... Reply with quote

Ron.....:aua

Phil....OUCH!!

:dang :bcool :dang

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today... Reply with quote

He's actually quite bright, Phil.....

A nice guy, fun to talk to......

We jammed a bit, also - he played bass, I played guitar.......

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today... Reply with quote

Just think Theo and my brother 8000 miles apart but they speak the same language....

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today... Reply with quote

:lol :lol :lol

Love it....:bcool

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today... Reply with quote

It's the international sign of friendship.:count

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today... Reply with quote

Quote:
It's the international sign of friendship.

hahaha, this is true!

And when the noble digit is thus extended upward in this sign of Int'l Comradeship, it applies to the flick-er as well as the flick-ee. "You're an SOB, I'm an SOB. That's cool, an' life is good."

:cowboy :hat :smokin

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today.... Reply with quote

Living History Lesson.....

Before the battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renouned English longbow and they would therefore be incapable of fighting in the future. The longbow was made of the native English Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as "plucking the yew" - or "pluck yew."

To the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset over the French and began mocking them by waving their middle fingers at the defeated French, saying, "See, we can still pluck yew!" "PLUCK YEW!"

Since "pluck yew" is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster "pl" at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodental fricative "F", and thus the words often used in conjunction with the on-finger-salute are mistakenly thought to have something to do with an intimate encounter. Pheasant feathers were used on the arrows used in the longbow to steady the arrows flight. Thus the symbolic mocking gesture is known as "giving the bird."

.......This is actually BULLSHIT, but it sounded so good I thought I'd post it....:lol

:bcool

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today.... Reply with quote

Damnit Seismo ya shouldn't have added the last sentence.I was believin' the story. :bleh

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

BeSonic

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today.... Reply with quote

It IS a damn good story, isn't it?? :D

:bcool

Netjams

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today.... Reply with quote

I still believe it :gl

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: lolol - My friend Theo fom the U.S. visited me today.... Reply with quote

SEISMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha GREAT STORY!!! :rollin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: