MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Do you like (American) football (or sports in general)??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Do you like (American) football (or sports in general)?? Reply with quote

Me, too!

Delete this if ya want....

Thanx!!

:bcool

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 7/29/03 4:47 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like (American) football (or sports in general)?? Reply with quote

Huh?!??! What's happening?!?!?! hahahahahahaha :banana I like this type of sport: :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Yj2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like (American) football (or sports in general)?? Reply with quote

I played handball for ten years. I was the goalkeeper and my team played in the third highest league in Germany.

But since ten years I'm playing (steel)darts. This is cool, 'cause I can smoke and have a beer during the game.

:) :) :)

Sebastian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Do you like (American) football (or sports in general)?? Reply with quote

I love BOXING! I don't really watch any other sport. Have to confess I've watched a bit of WWF... shhhh

|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: I love competitive sports... Reply with quote

especially like watching basketball, tennis and badminton. Baseball is good to cause I understand the game, but we dont get much of that show on TV in Asia.

I used to play badminton fairly regularly till about 3 years ago, but its one of the activities I've had to drop.. priorities! and of course, regular sparring partners - its tough in HK, most people are so transient.

I used to sprint, 100/200 mtrs and 4x100 mtrs relay in school, play hockey (and I have dents in my shins to prove it too, we never used shin guards), throwball, softball, and do some throws as well ... javelin, shotput, discuss. And I was also always at the bottom of the pyramid with people standing on my back on sports day. ugh.

I would've loved to ride horses... :(

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: I love competitive sports... Reply with quote

hahaha Watching sports and PLAYING sports is something completely different for me!!

I used to play hockey at school - I was pretty good - I played in the A team for my school against other schools and was debating playing for HOng Kong but then I discovered boys & drink......

I love to play table tennis too! hahahahaha I'm a good swimmer but I prefer to run now - I like the scenery to change around me. And of course, I love kick-boxing! :sensational

My bro is a mean rugby player, well he was until he broke his foot :dunno

|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: I love competitive sports... Reply with quote

Horseriding and Alpine skiing are my favourites......(non- competitive...)

I think what I like about those two sports are the elements of total control... - you can go fast or slow, depending on your mood.....

There's nothing like the adrenaline rush of being on horseback at full gallop.....

Or nothing quite as sweet as being on horseback at a slow cantor in the morning through the woods.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: