MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: You made me smile :D Reply with quote

You look so sweet! You really have such a happy face DJSA! Love those skates and the outfit! wheeeeeeee.

:sensational

What do I do in my free time???

I just sit there for the two minutes I have and wish for more! :dunno

I know I promised to post on the new IC board... just got tied up the whole day. I'm not a very constant poster, but I will. Sorry :(

Cheers

debbie

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

yesterday...i was "sporty Ace"...ha haha...:l

have made some shots...to show...our great skating area...:nutz

what do you do in your freetime ???

some impressions about our skating area...and the lake, where it is...one round around this lake...7 km...and i need this 3 times a week...:ww

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

Great photo story!! You skating!! hahaha You look so happy!! And thats a lovely lake! Very sporting of you! Now I will have to find something interesting to do in my free time - hahahahahahahahahahahhaha Always Ich bin sehr beschäftigt......

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

:lol :lol :aua :aua :lol :lol

The skating pictures are too cool! :lol :lol :lol

MIKE

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: actually Reply with quote

I'd love to have a great game of badminton again. I used to play regularly with a bunch of people before I started with my bands. If I could get out during lunch time and gather some badminton lovers that would be so cool.

Sigh.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: actually Reply with quote

very very cool.....

I so love these little "photostories".........

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

debb...:blush ... you guess what...the shirt was a present from LoMo as he was up to visiting me a few month ago :yo "badminton" ... coooooooool ...also a great compensation to the daily madness...next time dunno forget a digicam :l

chris...yeah thx...most of the time in my live i have fun...ha haha...and hey hey hey..."Ich bin sehr beschäftigt..."...supa cool and perfect german...:sensational ...and i know exactly what ya mean...like sayed to debb...my style of compensation :laugh

mike...you´re more on :racing ... also intense...but not very healthy ... :aua :aua :aua ... and my skates are for sure with me @ august :eyebrow

drooly...great...i tell ya..the cam is new...and more impressions of dj spaceAce live coming soon :party ...hell i love this digital age...:l ...glad ya like it...:merci

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

Well, I always thought you looked like this:

It never occured to me that you were actually a human. :eek

:bday

:laugh

Mikey J

Getmemusic.com

Sell your music on Getmemusic.com

Getmemusic.com Messageboard

questionnaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

Very sporty, DJSpace. You're making me tired looking at you. I have the Al Pacino attitude to exercise - when I feel the urge for it, I lie down till it goes away. :eyebrow

Steve H

rod steel global

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

:merci :yeah

If you meet this Lady again, say HiYa from me :banana

®od

Prevoyance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

Nice pics Ace :yo

You are definately Dj Skate-Ace :w :ohno

Prevoyance

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

yeahhh...summer time here...saturday is...rollerdisco...tatataaaataaa...

think this story here continues ...watch out rod...:bleh

mikey...my terrestrial look... :alien ...:party

steve...:aua ... we have a phrase here..."sport ist mord"...

means...sport is a murder ... thought over mr. supacool "Al Pacino"...:smokin

Prevoyance :laugh ... Skate-Ace...LOL...sometimes baggy and scratchy...:l

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

Ace!! hahahaha I'm studying German frantically before I come - so that Mike can laugh at me. hahahahahaha I learnt 'beschäftigt' this week!! :banana It's quite difficult to pronounce - the hardest word YET! hahahahahhaa

MIKEY J!! hahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha :aua

ROD!! hahaha I was waiting for a guy to comment on her - I noticed her too!! hahahahahaha

DJ SKATE ACE!! hahahaahahahahhahahahahaha :rollin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

ha hahaha..beschäftigt...hard word...and very often used here ... and hey...you speak cantonese ???..or something like this...i´ve heard it inna song from you...no idea about the title...but it sounds sooooooo strange...exellent :dang

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

Netjams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: dj spaceAce´s live outside of his office...photostory Reply with quote

It's cool to see a face with the mask off :me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: