MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

PICS! From GIG Last night. Have a peek!! Yes with BRA pic!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:05 am    Post subject: PICS! From GIG Last night. Have a peek!! Yes with BRA pic! Reply with quote

Last night was AWESOME! We had a huge crowd thanks to the newspaper (scmp) and to the radio - RTHK3 - all for charity! At a great venue called Carnegies.

I got there at 9pm to watch "Led Zebra" - a great covers band - the singer has real stage presence and is really tall too!!! They did songs from The Doors and also did "I am the Walrus" a Beatles song.

Here's a pic of Led Zebra:

Then TOL took to stage and the place was heaving! There was a noticeable male presence last night?!?! Wonder why!??!

Here's Ryan singing on "Beaver":

Shaun B. our guest keyboard player:

Aaron our guest guitarist (I was in his Smoking Monkeys band)

who was adored by all the women in the audience. Just freshly turned 18!

I've never heard so many gasps when I took my shirt off and revealed my spiky bra.... This pic taken by my friend Ray Wearn who emailed it over just now!!

Group shot:

The audienced loved it and I think I've started a new trend....

We had this huge screen behind us which was broadcasting the band live so people on the street could see us too!

AND GUESS WHO THIS IS? CAN YOU GUESS??

After the gig....

I'm posing with Ray Wearn, who MCed the evening

I managed to grab a pic with Richard, the singer of Led Zebra....

9th State played after us...

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Edited by: bbchris  at: 7/3/03 6:43 am
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:05 am    Post subject: wheeeeeeeeeeeee Reply with quote

hahahahaha, coool bra! I bet the crowd went wild!

I dont see Pete anywhere - 9th state...

and remind me to tell you a hilarious story about one jam nite at the Wanch :aua

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: wheeeeeeeeeeeee Reply with quote

Pete doesn't always perform with 9th State. They are quite a flexible band all in all. So we're all waiting for the hilarious story :banana

|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: hahahahaha Reply with quote

I'm getting ready to go down to wanchai now... the story, naaaah its just an anecdote... you had to be there...

one day after rehearsal we went down to the wanch, and there was this punk rocker there with spiky hair (I name no names) who'd already sung some 6 songs, and there was this older band that was next on, but the rocker still didnt want to get off, so he took one of the spare mikes and started singing loudly (and badly), drowning out the lead singer of this other band. So the lead singer reached up and turned the volume of the rocker's mike off.

And the rocker had to retire to one of the bar seats, muttering to himself "that's a bit 'arsh mate... a bit 'arsh"... and after watching the other band in a very disgruntled fashion for about 1 minute the rocker started heckling them and finally he went up again and took the mike with the volume still up, the moment the other lead singer was inbetween songs and distracted, and REFUSED to give it up. I think they were close to bashing each other up when we left... hahahahahaha

But as I said, you had to be there...

off now, cheers!

rod steel global

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: PICS! From GIG Last night. Have a peek!! Yes with BRA Reply with quote

Great Pictures :D

:banana

that bra, I guess, can have a "cooling" effect,

can be a good thing at times :wgrin

:tongue

when can we se some video's ?

®od

{SulkSteel's Blog} {Export Music Sweden} {My Jukebox= Lofi | Hifi}

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahaha Reply with quote

hahaha That sounds funny and like a BAD night at jam night. :wgrin

ROD!! hahahaha I figured out why more of the audience were male......... :wgrin

|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: just before I leave... Reply with quote

That Marcus is a real doll - he really is a wonderful guy. I left yesterday feeling much love towards humankind!

:yeah

:gl

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: just before I leave... Reply with quote

These pictures are awesome.

I love that spikey bra...:lol

Steve Iannetti

size="1"> mp3.com :

Artistlaunch
: 1Sound : My IX Page : href="http://www.zizzors.com">Official Web Site
href="http://www.carwreckrecords.com">Car Wreck Records :
>FreeAudioPlayer
: MP3 Australia : CDbaby

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: just before I leave... Reply with quote

Good promo @ Nut City. It got me over here.:w

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

BeSonic

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Did you have to register your spiked bra... Reply with quote

...as a deadly weapon?

:gl

maitre ka fu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: just before I leave... Reply with quote

bb...i like this one the best...u look like a damsel in distress that needs to be rescued from her bra....

:tongue

HAHAHAH did not check original link....hahahah

:ft

Edited by: maitre ka fu  at: 6/29/03 8:09 pm
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you have to register your spiked bra... Reply with quote

wow Chris... great Pics :)

Its 13:10 here and I just got up!.... got in at 3:00 am this morning.... Oh what a night!!...... You certainly brought a much needed smile to my face :lol

Paul

BUSINESS AS USUAL . com GET ME MUSIC . com FAP . com
SOUNDCLICK . com

KristinaBode

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you have to register your spiked bra... Reply with quote

HELL !!!

Chris what a BRA - All guys adore you now

I will have one too - *searchingforaspikedbra*

GEMINI

Netjams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you have to register your spiked bra... Reply with quote

Great pics of all of you.

By the way the spikes on your bra look like chocolate drops and I would be more then happy to eat them :yeah

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you have to register your spiked bra... Reply with quote

THAT looks like MY kind of PARTY....makes me sorry I missed it...the bartenders were obviously earning their tips by the looks of the crowd...and the crowd looks ELECTRIFIED....PERFECT!!

Great pics....GREAT Bra....(I told ya!!) ;)

:yeah

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: