MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

wow....that is nice! kinda reminds me of Vancouver in fact....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:00 am    Post subject: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

Just found these pics that I took last Saturday sitting on the Star Ferry..

That's the Convention Center in the middle and this is part of Hong Kong island that you are looking at:

A zoom-in shot with 2 Star Ferrys:

Although it looks like the helicopter is in trouble, it was actually part of an aerial display happening. hahaha

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

It reminds me a lot of Vancouver, too. Only difference was that (depending on which side of the water you're on) the waitresses in the bars have British accents (Hong King)! To a sailor who's been at sea for 5 months, I can honestly say it sounded like heavenly music! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

Dreamtone :)

I love Vancouver too - next time I go there I'll take some photos!!

|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

Hey Chris-Thx again for all the sweet things you said about my music.

Would you know of any cool Hong Kong sites that I could set up an artist page on?

Let me know if and when you have a moment.

Thx!!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

Hey it's the truth Daniel!!

That's a great question about music sites in HK - there was one a few years ago but then it folded... I guess mp3.com.au is the closest you'll get for now.... :banana

|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

Lovely....

Blue sky, sunshine, and water.....

Hey - are those little mountains I see in the first picture?

I thought every square inch of Hong Kong was built upon....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

Yes those are little mountains!! hahahahaha No not every inch is covered!! Drooly!

|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

thx chris! you're such a sweetheart....

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

a wonderful looking city...with wonderful looking people...like ???...:aua :aua :aua

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

WOW... Breath taking pics Chris.... rather puts my humble dinning room view to shame :( ...... :lol

Great pics

Paul

BUSINESS AS USUAL . com GET ME MUSIC . com FAP . com
SOUNDCLICK . com

KristinaBode

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

yes thank you Chris for these pictures,

we should make an "Our City in Pictures" Thread in the new Forum in "Offtopic" :yeah

GEMINI

KristinaBode

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong looks so beautiful when the sun is shining.. Reply with quote

:gl

GEMINI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: