MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

memphis mike?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: memphis mike? Reply with quote

You really in Memphis Tn.?

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

~
Hunter S. Thompson

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

Yes he is!! I hope he doesn't mind me answering... :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

Born and Raised! Best damn blues player on Beale Street, too!:merci

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

Is Beale Street a short street? :bleh

|Talk Soup |

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

very short! I play the back alleys!:hat

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

hahahahaahahahahahhaa I want to visit Memphis one day. Isn't that where Elvis grew up?

|Talk Soup |

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

yea, remember he owes me fifty bucks and all i got was lousy piece of red shag carpet.....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

OK!! Will you show me your red shag carpet? I remember the story now - hahahahahahahaha Have you been to Graceland? I was shocked to discover Colonel Tom Parker is still alive!! hahahahaha

|Talk Soup |

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

he's not, he died a few years back.....been there a couple of times. I like Elvis, but Jerry Lee Lewis is more my style....

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

I bet Lisa Marie gave my $50 to the Church of Scientology...

you'll have to fight my sister over the lousy piece of bedroom carpet.....:banana

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

Actually, even though I graduated from Memphis State, my sisters went to Ole Miss back in the Archie Manning days, so I still follow the Rebs....don't really keep up with them that much, anymore...Been thru Hattiesburg many times on my way to Florida...nice looking college town....You've had some really good football teams down there in the last 10-15 years, so has Mississippi State for that matter......maybe, we'll meet up down on Beale.....

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

Rebel fan, eh??

Then you know this guy, don't you??!!

ELI'S COMING...

Archie done good.....

If I see ya on Beale, I'm buying...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

My Mum would be very embarrassed about me asking that silly question - she's a HUGE Elvis fan. Yes I've read his biography and remember now his humble background, his still-born twin Aaron, and growing up in Mississippi - I've even seen some of his movies (I didn't like them much!!) He could really sing! No offence Seismic!

|Talk Soup |

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

Elvis' middle name is Aaron, his still born twin was Jesse Garron; Everyone knew Elvis' movies were lousy, Elvis more than anyone. I think if they had really given him a chance to act he could have done well. i remember one old Elvis movie which was pretty good; I think it was King Creole...the rest were just put out there at the Col's orders to make tons of money, which they did....they were atrocious and Elvis was always the first to admit that....

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: memphis mike? Reply with quote

Quote:
Isn't that where Elvis grew up?

Ahem.....

Just to set the record straight....

Quote:
Elvis Aaron Presley, in the humblest of circumstances, was born to Vernon and Gladys Presley in a two-room house in Tupelo, Mississippi on January 8, 1935. His twin brother, Jessie Garon, was stillborn, leaving Elvis to grow up as an only child. He and his parents moved to Memphis, Tennessee in 1948 (when he was 13), and Elvis graduated from Humes High School there in 1953.

SEE ARTICLE HERE...

ELVIS' BIRTHPLACE WEBSITE...

I love Memphis...but Elvis was born and raised in Mississippi...he "adopted" Memphis as his hometown...

And MemMike, I'm only 5 hours from the big M...come up every year when Southern Miss plays Memphis and have been drunk MANY a night in Silky O'Sullivan's ...the two teams play in Hattiesburg this year...holla at me if you're coming down...I'll buy ya a couple dozen beers at the End Zone...

:bcool

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 7/11/03 6:50 am
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: