MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

Whoa!! That is so cool! Hey! I didn't know one can write reviews at mp3.com.au!! Later on this week - I'll write you some reviews!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :banana :fg

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

Hey Chris!!! That would be super cool of ya....it's a cool site! I don't who is listening but am glad they are!!! :D

Hope all is well with you.

d.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

Everything is great with me! Thank you for asking. It's late here and I'm off to bed soon or I'd give you a review :)

I don't think any of my bands are there at mp3.com.au but Jane Eliz is there. She's a talented singer/songwriter that I think YOU in particular would enjoy listening to....

Your collabs with Mike are so so great. :sensational

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

daniel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

Yeah, I see her name up there all the time! I'll be sure to chk her out on your recommendation! :D

Pleasant dreams Chris...and thx again!! You're a real sweetheart!

d.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Daniel@MyMP3Board Reply with quote

Now THIS is a surprise!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

MIKE

daniel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Surprise!!! Reply with quote

Hey Mikey!!!!!!!!!

daniel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

What a pleasant surprise!! Thx Oz!!! :dang

www.mp3.com.au/artist.asp?id=10865

:gl

d.

www.danieliorio.com

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Surprise!!! Reply with quote

Congrats, Daniel....:)

*boink*

:)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Surprise!!! Reply with quote

:)

daniel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Surprise!!! Reply with quote

Hey Ken!! Thx!!! How are ya??

sethr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

I like that site a lot. We have been in the top three in our genre (electric blues), for a long time. People just keep going there and downloading our stuff. I wish they had stats on who's listening. I'm beginning to think we should do a tour of Australia. Maybe a stop in Hong Kong?

daniel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

Thx! I love blues! What style are you guys? Chicago? Texas? You could check your stats once logged into your artist area. Look around, you'll see it! All of your songs will be listed with stream/download totals(if you haven't already seen this).

Congrats also on your great charting!!

Oz would be a GREAT place to tour!! For sure!!

Cheers,

d.

sethr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

Yeah, I know the stats page. I was just wishing I could get some info on where the people were listening from. We used to be on indielaunch.com, and they had location stats. But they just disappeared one day. That was the only site that cost money that we were on, and of course, they absconded with our dough. Made me kinda nervous to get on any of the other sites that cost money.

As far as what kind of blues we do- we try to be all over the map. Chicago, Texas, and my personal favorite-West Coast. Some soul, roots-rock, and rockabilly.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

I'm good, Daniel.

Thinking of shaving my head.

Weird, huh?

daniel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: woah!! #3 overall artist in Australia!! :) Reply with quote

Ken-That's the best idea you've ever had!!!

But I'm biased!! GREAT for this kind of weather though....

Let me know if you go through with it!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: