MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

With your help, made it to Round 2...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

Wanna thank all of you who voted for me in the first round of Chicago Music Madness...I know it's a damn difficult voting process!! :eek

Anyway, on to Round 2....if you will, click on the link....

***HERE***

...scroll down to "Match 4", and tick the circle next to "Broken Dreams"...then go to the bottom of the page and fill in your name and e-mail...they'll send you an e-mail you have to forward back to them to confirm you did indeed place this vote...a pain in the ass I know!! :lol

Hey, if you like Robin Trower/Frank Marino/Ritchie Blackmore, and haven't heard "Broken Dreams", listen to it...it's my old original and sounds something like these guys...problem is, these people cut it off at the end just when I really start gettin' into the groove...DAMN!!

You can hear and down the thing....

***HERE***

...if you like...

THANX again!! :thumb

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

You also have to choose one track from each match before it sends your email off. I selected Broken Dreams for Match 4!!! I'll do it again from another computer using my yahoo email! wheeeeeeeeeeeee GOOD LUCK SEISMIC!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

Thanks, Angel Face....

Don't really know why I entered a Chicago Music contest...just for the hell of it...I couldn't use the studio time up there anyway...too far off...I'll donate it if by some FAT chance I happened to win...:lol

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

We could organise an Interconnected meeting in Chicago! :wgrin

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

Excellent idea!! IC could Blow Away the Windy City....:thumb

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

Why IS it called the Windy CIty? Pssst Seismic!! You've got mail!

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

I'll check my mail pronto...

The winds blow in off of Great Lake Michigan about 40 miles per hour most of the year...in the winter, they get what is called "Lake Effect" snow, where water is evaporated into the atmosphere, freezes, and the wind blows it south/southeast and dumps the snow on Chicago or wherever it may happen to blow...I was in Cleveland, Ohio, one April, and around the 19th it snowed 16" that Saturday night in between training weeks because of the Lake Effect...blew this Southern Boy's mind...

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

OK, I voted. :banana

Now, before I go to bed, I'm off to your IUMA page to hear the track.

:bmutant

Mikey J

Getmemusic.com

Sell your music on Getmemusic.com

Getmemusic.com Messageboard

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

Yeaaahhhh, listening now.

Yeah, I can hear the Richie Blackmore-ish tones in the opening sequence.

Sh~t! That made me jump......the drums suddenly crashed in.

Wowww! This is hot stuff. (Nodding head!)

I like it!!!!

:gl

:yeah

:lana

Mikey J

Getmemusic.com

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

I've just hit my download button.

This is goooooos sh*t. Yeaaahhhh!

:banana

Mikey J

Getmemusic.com

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:25 am    Post subject: I voted toooo Reply with quote

and I voted for someone in ALL the matches because they wouldnt accept my entry otherwise. I dont even know who those others are but they will be getting a surprise vote. So guess what Mike, YOU will be getting some random surprise votes as well from all the fans of all those other contestants. ahahahahaha

Strange way these people have of organising competitions.

Cheers

D

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:41 am    Post subject: Thank you all.... Reply with quote

MikeyJ!! Thanks for the compliments...always good to pick up a new fan...see my post about your CD deal...it'll happen this fall...:thumb

Debbie...you're right!! It's VERY screwy, but what ya gonna do??!! THANX, pretty lady!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

Thanks for that explanation Seismic! I always thought San Francisco was pretty windy too.......... Where are YOU from exactly?

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

Quote:
"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

- Mark Twain

Actually, Mark Twain never said that....it just got attributed to him for some reason....:D

Babe, I am a product of the Heart of Dixie; the Deep South, if you will, right here in the US of A....I live in my hometown, Meridian, MS, right now and will for a while longer; gotta be around for my 83 year old Dad right now....eventually I will move back to Florida, somewhere along the Panhandle from Pensacola to Panama City....the "Emerald Coast"...

CHECK OUT DESTIN BEACH HERE...

ONE OF MY OLD HANGOUTS...CHECK OUT THE PAJAMA PARTY PHOTOS...YEAH!!

ADD YOUR BAND HERE...EMERALD COAST ROCKS...

The beaches are BEAUTIFUL and the nightlife is FANTASTIC...that's where the "bohemians" live in this neck of the woods...cut off blue jeans, t-shirts, bikinis, flip-flops, Harleys, Mustang Cobra/Vette convertibles, Jeep Wranglers and Cherokees (my personal mode of trans), howling at the Moon on clear summer nights and everybody ALWAYS ready to PARTY.....DAMN, I miss it...but it will happen again....

:yeah

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: With your help, made it to Round 2... Reply with quote

Great photos Seismic!! Deep south - does that mean you talk with a Southern drawl? :banana

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: