MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

And how about that for some of you? (music inside)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

Some of you might know that we are working on a new CD and some of you might know that we have a new bass player, so some of you might wanna hear something new and some of me might have to say it is too early to release something cause some of us are still working on it.

So....if some of you are interested in listening to the new sound of AQUARIAN AGE or simply the new bass player Markus Reiter then there is something on our Artistlaunch page which will give you exactly NO idea how the new CD will sound. Some of you might guess it......its a test version of our 1997 release Sweet Love Of Mine which we recorded in August last year. See it as test for the engines.

However, this version is more like I composed the song than the 1997 version.The Hi-Hat, the slap parts in the bass line....

This version is unfinished (don´t know if we´ll ever work on it again?!) and roughly and very quickly mixed, and so on.

Still reading? Then feel free to go here and listen to Sweet Love of Mine (2002)! :yo

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... :aw

Of COURSE I checked your new version of "Sweet Love Of Mine", because I'm used to some cool groovin' stuff from your side :)

Well, I was not disappointed... that's a good performance, somewhat too slow for my taste. Hard at the edge, but still working. I only wish from my personal objective, it would be a more 'firy' (can I say that?) or faster.

It's a bit too lazy maybe. :D :ohno

(the bridge around 2:40 is a good example when the speed becomes critical)

Very good recording quality, drum and guitar sound.

NICE bass chops, good playa! :me

Dreamy tune, what should I say... always a pleasure for the audience live, isn't it? :) )))

MIKE

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

Thanks Mike! Yes it is, a great tune to play live.....a lot of different versions done. Well, I know what you mean when you say its critically slow, it is which is not easy to play for the drummer (and I wanted this tz-tz Hi-Hat thingy:eyebrow ).

Its a laid back lazy easy tune and I´m not sure if it works faster (actually this version is faster than the one on "Birth" I think).

The recording quality is not too bad but well, its home-made. A test for the enngines.

What came to my mind is some kind of word-rap in the refrain, taken from TV or native english speakers (someone interested?:eyebrow ). Know what I mean?

A little scratching maybe too?

Ideas and comments welcome!!!:yo

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

Mmmm I'm listening right now Chris!! How are you? You wearing any pants right now? It feels like a lazy Saturday afternoon song - oh look - it's Saturday afternoon here. ... Mmmm the most annoying thing is that the song keeps stalling? Must be artistlaunch... Well I enjoyed it but it's hard to comment on the song when it keeps stopping and starting - I'll try again later

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

Thanks for trying, bbchris! :kizz I put this issue in the AL support forum, lets see what´ll come out of this.

Second worst thing is when you get people to listen to your music and then they can´t because of server problems! :stress

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

It's still stalling this evening Chris :stress oh :dunno

|Talk Soup |

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

...and I still wear pants but not for long!:eyebrow :w

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

:aua

|Talk Soup |

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

BBChris, I just listened HiFi and had no dropouts or buffering, even when I was serving around while playing the tune. Hopefully this is permanent!:we

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

I'm listening right now - great for Friday night after a long band practice.......... mmmmmmm very smooth and sexy

Only stopped twice and it wasn't too distracting... Great song - I like it - I like your stuff though so I am BIASED! :banana

|Talk Soup |

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

:kizz

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

:ohno Upps! boinked!:dunno :bleh :bleh :bleh :eyebrow

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

I'm listening again - Monday lunchtime - mmmmmmm

|Talk Soup |

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

...you wanna be kissed again, ha?:kizz

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: And how about that for some of you? (music inside) Reply with quote

And what if I said I'm going to listen to it again now - Tuesday morning? :banana

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: