MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

TAKE A WALK WITH JIMI & ME - Pic-heavy thread....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: TAKE A WALK WITH JIMI & ME - Pic-heavy thread.... Reply with quote

DAMMIT...for SOME reason that last picture failed to load!! :lol :lol :lol

Truly BEAUTIFUL, Chris....you are blessed to live in such a beautiful spot...a virtual Island Paradise...VERY cool...

Wouldn't mind kicking back on that beach with several Coronas and copping midday rays.....

Jimi looks great....very Frisky looking!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:50 am    Post subject: TAKE A WALK WITH JIMI & ME - Pic-heavy thread.... Reply with quote

Hi! Just took a walk with Jimi - our regular walk and I took the camera cause it's so sunny, thought some of you may be interested in peeking into our lives! :wgrin

OK just 2 minutes from my house - I let Jimi off the lead and I can see a lot of HK harbour:

5 minutes later, Jimi LOVES sunshine:

15 minutes later, walking down a gentle slope to sea-level

The beach that I harvest pebbles from (for my garden) plus I let the dogs swim here but today as there's some fishermen (low tide) I decide not to let Jimi invade their space!! :wgrin

You can see the Tsing Ma bridge more clearly in this pic (it's something like the longest suspension bridge in the world - just Asia? - not quite sure)

Couldn't resist - here's Jimi again!!

Walking past the beach:

Around the bend, another great seaview:

20 minutes later, past the haunted houses:

Then it's up a hill that local have dubbed "Heartattack Hill" as it's really really steep - very short but really steep!!

And here I am showered and naked in front of the computer! :aua

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:57 am    Post subject: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh Reply with quote

What are you doing, going for walks with Jimi on a Tuesday morning, while some of us stare outta office windows??? eh? eh???

:sensational

LOL! Wish I could do the same. I'm overdue for a vacation, but I dont have enough vacation time, and I'm saving it for christmas. Damn.

Mike! Yes, Lamma Island is pretty lush. Its were all the bohemians live hehehe. Wish I could live there too, but I cannot deal with the commute to and from work everyday.

Have a great day all!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh Reply with quote

Quote:
Mike! Yes, Lamma Island is pretty lush. Its were all the bohemians live hehehe.

Then I would fit it like a glove, I think, even though there is no Czech, Slav, or Germanic ancestry in me that I know of, unless you count a little Norwegian...but it's mostly French and Scottish, Mademoiselle/Lassy...:lol

:merci

rod steel global

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: TAKE A WALK WITH JIMI & ME - Pic-heavy thread.... Reply with quote

:D

®od

{SulkSteel's Blog} {Export Music Sweden} {My Jukebox= Lofi | Hifi}

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: TAKE A WALK WITH JIMI & ME - Pic-heavy thread.... Reply with quote

Yes Seismic - Lamma is a very special place. I grew up in HK and love the city. I LOVE living in the countryside just 25 minutes away by ferry. I LOVE being so close to the sea.

You'd probably fit in well here - lots of musicians & artists, bars & restaurants :) hippies etc. hahahahahahaa

Sorry to make you jealous Debbie! I was working from 8:30-10:30 before I took Jimi out! hahahaha Then a power lunch and now I'm working again! :banana

|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: ooooooooooooooooo Reply with quote

It was hard at first to deal with :bawling but now I'm over it. :aua

Did I make you guilty??? :D :D :D

Cheers

d

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: ooooooooooooooooo Reply with quote

hahahaha No you made me feel ever more grateful for living on Lamma and having computer with broadband and being self-employed :banana Thank yoU!

|Talk Soup |

goodisonpark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: ooooooooooooooooo Reply with quote

Lamma = Hippy Land :gl

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:11 am    Post subject: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Reply with quote

wait, I'll getcha.

:aua

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Reply with quote

You live in a beautiful place, Chris.

*Slashing my wrists as I type*

Goodbye cruel world..:(

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: If I visit... Reply with quote

...I may never leave!

:gl

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Reply with quote

Clif! hahahahaa Debbie! hahahahaa Just teasing you know!

STEVE!!! It's horrible here when it rains! :eek

Larree - you'd probably fit in here too - we have our fair share of looneys :)

|Talk Soup |

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Looney? Reply with quote

You better be nice. I could show up on your doorstep one day! All I need is some space on the floor, a blanket, and a pillow!

:rollin

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Looney? Reply with quote

But seriously, it looks like you live in a beautiful place!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: