MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What a Day! My brother is in hospital...........
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rod steel global

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

Jeeez, hope for a speedy recover !!

®od

{SulkSteel's Blog} {Export Music Sweden} {My Jukebox= Lofi | Hifi}

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

We had really heavy rain this morning and lunchtime. I was meeting my brother for lunch when he called and said he slipped on the kerb and hurt his right foot really badly and was swinging over in a cab to pick me up to go to the hospital.

Basically we spent hours there, it turns out he's fractured his HEEL!! Tomorrow morning they will tell him if his foot is operable and then he'll be able to walk in around 4 weeks time. If the operation isn't suitable, he wont be walking till 7-8 weeks time :(

It was a really stressful day.............

Crazy parts like the nurse insisting we put on masks when we got to the accident & emergency dept. then had to explain MUFFLED what happened. They read out people's names with masks on and you can't hear clearly anything!!

Then the nurse asking (90 mins later - when I demanded to see a doctor) "Does he really need a wheelchair?"

In the bed next to my brother, there's a 10 year old boy with broken arm and dislocated shoulder; his mother asked 'What times are the visiting hours?' The nurse then informed her that "Because of SARS, hospital rules have changed. No visitors for the patients. If you want to find out your son's progress, please call up the hospital. Please don't tell anyone to visit." You should have seen the little boy's face.

Of course we're going to flaunt these absurb 'rules'. My bro's in the Orphapedic Ward. Fingers crossed for his speedy recovery.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

Wish him all the best from me Chris :)

Your Hospitals sound the same as ours.... apart from the masks of course!! :)

Paul

width="460" height="60"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">

BUSINESS AS USUAL .com BUSINESS AS USUAL BUSINESS AS USUAL mp3.com

BUSINESS AS USUAL @ ampcast GET ME MUSIC.com

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

:# :# :# :alarm

Ayyyyyyyy......... I hope your brother can walk again quick...

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

Ouch! Hope he heals quickly.

Theo

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

Gosh.....I love sisters who love their brothers...

KristinaBode

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

What a bad time ...... I hope he will feel soon better

GEMINI

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

Damn! when I saw the title I was thinking that maybe he had contracted SARS. Compared to that a fracured heel isn't so bad, although of course that aint good either.

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

Best wishes to your brother and hoping a speedy recovery.

Steve Iannetti

size="1"> mp3.com : Artistlaunch : 1Sound : Javamusic :My IX Page : href="http://www.zizzors.com">Official Web Site
href="http://www.carwreckrecords.com">Car Wreck Records : FreeAudioPlayer : IndieLaunch : MP3 Australia : CDbaby

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: oooooooouch Reply with quote

Chris, he's a real darling. Please say I said hi and a big hug. I hope he makes a quick recovery.

xxx

d

Jake Cepheus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

Ouch, doesn't sound fun. :( Is that him in the picture?

www.1sound.com/jakecepheus

www.mp3.com/jakecepheus

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: What a Day! My brother is in hospital........... Reply with quote

Thanks everyone - I'll show him this thread when he gets out - yes that's my bro Jake.

He phoned me this morning - the news is worse than we thought - his muscles are also torn around the foot so first we have to wait for the swelling to go down - around 4 weeks before they can even consider the operation. He's taken it well though.

Yeah we're close me & my bro - I love him to bits. But like all bros he can do this to me :seismo hahahaha Maybe I can finally convince him to post here???

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

madmaxxb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:05 am    Post subject: Chris... I know your brother Reply with quote

I am trying to remember where I meet him...

Did ne used to bounce @ Dusk till Dawn??? with another guy Simon???

If so.. I used to buy then vodca red bulls every time I went there... real great guys...

If I recall correctly... he's into martial arts.. and is ex British army ???? :warrior

Then again, I may be mistaken...

Gav

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Chris... I know your brother Reply with quote

Very, very, tough injury....You know I hope he comes through it well...takes a LONG time to heal, especially on Big guys...all that weight goes right on the heel.....:ohno

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris... I know your brother Reply with quote

Best wishes to your bro :w and the little boy (I mean, not letting his mother come for a visit?:toc )

Bad times to need medical help these days ... :wtf

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: