MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Cool little freeware program you might like...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

SPYSITES 1.0

It's free...go get it...:D

Help Kick Big Brother in the Arse....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

I don't know what it's for! :merci

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

Quote:
SpySites includes a database of over 1,500 known Spy/Sleaze sites and guides you through the simple process of including them in Internet Explorer's Restricted Zone and setting policies to prevent them from performing intrusive acts on your PC. By setting the policies for the Restricted sites zone to a very high level of security, you can be assured that any web sites added to the Restricted sites zone cannot do certain things which could compromise your privacy and security ...."

:)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

Call me 1/2 blonde but I still don't know what it's for! :ohno

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

It keeps Peeping Toms from looking into your bedroom window...;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

Oh! But I have nothing to hide! :bigeyes Do I?

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

On your computer....probably not....

through your bedroom window...send me a picture in your birthday suit and I'll let you know....;)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

doesn't a good firewall stop stuff like that, Seismic?

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

Yes, it should...but my philosophy is you can never have enough of a good thing....and if it's free, WTF...go for it...or don't...

:thumb

Jeff Stoll 2004

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

No ! A firewall should but it doesn't. I just had 200 spyware crap removed from my computer by two differnt spyware remove software and crap I lost the links to them. I'll have to find them and post them. Chris you have them? I e-mailed them to you earlier this week and Wed.

Jeff

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: Cool little freeware program you might like... Reply with quote

Quote:
A firewall should but it doesn't...

:lol

My point exactly...

"Ad-Aware" is one of if not the BEST right now, along with this little proggie...

Better to be Safe than Sorry...:D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: