MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Q-TIPS RADIO IS UP AND RUNNING ON MP3.COM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Q-TIPS RADIO IS UP AND RUNNING ON MP3.COM Reply with quote

Steve - I deleted your duplicate post but I noticed you've posted about this once recently - can you keep it to one thread or it looks like you're spamming :bleh Thank you!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Q-TIPS RADIO IS UP AND RUNNING ON MP3.COM Reply with quote

http://www.mp3.com/stations/qtips_radio

One fine day someone will show me how to integrate the URL into the picture (hint!)

We've got some GREAT stuff already!! :sensational Interesting, quirky, melodic and really cool. And there's so much of it around! Makes you realize just what a menace these spammers and fakers are!

If you have an MP3.COM page, keep the tunes coming!!!! It's much easier for us if you send your URLs by e-mail via the station!!!

PS Don't get offended if we reject mainstream stuff - country, rock, pop, hip-hop, soul etc. - IT'S NOT THAT WE DON'T APPRECIATE IT - it's just that those genres sell big under their own steam and this staion is looking to promote innovative crossover styles that tend to get buried.

Steve H

questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: spamming???? Reply with quote

Chris, sorry about the duplicate post, I got the ez code and the HTML mixed up - I'm just an internet learner!!! :dunno

Spamming!!!??? The station is so far promoting about 20 OTHER artists!! That's not spamming, that's a public service! :bleh

Steve H

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: spamming???? Reply with quote

Nice station! You forgot your second favourite band though :bleh

|Talk Soup |

questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: oops...... Reply with quote

How could I forget??!! 'Goodbye' is now on the playlist .... :yo

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: oops...... Reply with quote

oooh! Thank you so much! :nw

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: