MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

Damn - I love this song........

Mike - you're never satisfied - you just keep making things better and better........

Oh sweet Jesus - there's that beautiful guitar again.... - harmonics.... - wow.......

Oh my God this is good, Mike and Daniel.....

This is MORE than radio ready... Radio should be BEGGING you guys to let them play this.....!!!!!!!

I feel humbled by this mix - truly........

Hey Mike?... - I hooked up with Daniel... - He's gonna share our gig with us on Saturday June 14....... - thanks in part to you, Sir.....

We'll be sure to post some pictures..

Brilliant brilliant work, Mike.... - I'm gonna go listen again - just because it sounds so good...

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

The fx and eq on the back-up vocals are perfect.

Now I'm gonna go listen AGAIN... - I've emailed that link to a few musician friends already.......

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

IF you are in the mood. I have overhauled my last mix of the collab with Daniel Iorio. He wanted to have mixed the vocals in a different way and added a new line. I also shortened the songlength overall by a minute.

"Genuine" (Reloaded-Radio-Mix)

Anybody? :)

MIKE

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

ok - this one could be BIG.

I'm not kidding here... - get this one to 1sound - or at least get it some serious exposure....to serious Music Business people.

This one could really Fly..........!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

I just downloaded and saved it - I hope you guys don't mind...

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

:me :me :me

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

If you're interested, I'm promoting us both (and you too, of course..!..) on a Montreal Music bb here...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

Very subtle differences but it's more ear-friendly (balanced) with the vocals now. I find the tambourine a bit loud now - :aua just teasing. This is very good. wheeeeeeee What does Daniel think of it??? :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: New version of my D. Iorio collab (new mix) Reply with quote

:) Daniel is OK now with the version and followed my suggestion to shorten the track to radio friendly 3:39min. :warrior

Regarding the Tambourine, you have to complain at Daniel's adress :) He sent me a already mixed stereo sum of the drums. I can't "MIX" anything within a stereo sum.

I only can turn down the whole drum track or nothing :) But I reduced the Tambourine already with EQ'ing tricks, which are limited on the other hand as you hear :)

I for one do find the result myself very good (without blushing :lol ), considering that I got Daniel's tracks as MP3's and he recorded his vocals with a PC mic for $ 99 :me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: