MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Questionnaires' album 'A' rated .....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
questionnaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Questionnaires' album 'A' rated ..... Reply with quote

The Questionnaires' debut CD album 'Arctic Circles' has been 'A' rated by the review/feature site bestfemalemusicians.com , focusing on Jane, of course.

I know a lot of these sites are a bit Mickey Mouse, but this one claims to select the best and features a lot of well-known signed artists. So our cautious optimism has been raised a couple of degrees.

Give her a listen if you have a minute!!

www.mp3.com/thequestionnaires

www.thequestionnaires.com

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Questionnaires' album 'A' rated ..... Reply with quote

Tsk... WELL deserved I would say :warrior

Fine music deserves fine results :sensational

questionnaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Many thanks .... Reply with quote

Thanks, Mike. I'm new to the internet and still finding my way round, and I noticed the huge amount of stuff on your mp3.com site. I haven't had a chance to listen to it all yet, but from what I've heard so far there's real quality and diversity. Nice work, mate, and I'll keep visiting and working my way down the list!

Steve H

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Questionnaires' album 'A' rated ..... Reply with quote

I'm considering buying your album - wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Questionnaires' album 'A' rated ..... Reply with quote

Steve, while you're at it! :lol :aw

Here is a extended link list of my pages on MP3.com :) )

(I want to avoid that you know only one side of mine :) )

Don't feel obligated.... I just want to inform you properly :)

www.mp3.com/mikeburn

(solo project page)

www.mp3.com/burnfriends

(band and collaborations page incl. live-tracks)

www.mp3.com/mike_burn

(the hidden page)

www.mbaf.com

(Live-Videos also www.mp4.com/burnfriends)

questionnaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Hi again .... Reply with quote

Chris, that would be wonderful, but don't feel obliged. :blush If you do, use the BURBS credit card option on our website www.thequestionnaires.com - it's cheaper!!! I'll also send you two for the price of one so you can give one to a friend as a present!! :yeah

Mike, that's a phenomenal array of music you've produced, considering the fact that it's all quality stuff as well!!! :bigeyes And I really like the idea of cyber-collaborations. I'll keep dipping in to it over the coming weeks. :yeah

Steve H

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: