MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Jeza, Roberto and Tom Waitts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misterjeza

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Jeza, Roberto and Tom Waitts Reply with quote

I like new charts day at Besonic !!

Dancin' in the rain - re-released 26 / 05 / 2003

find it here

Not a new song, but an updated mix with a brand new vocal track from me and added percussion etc. Hot off the mixing desk last night. Probably not the final mix either so your fedback will be all important. I am currently 'final mixing' all of 15 tracks for the new CD, so i'll give you a bit of the history on this number.

This was actually the very first song i began recording after releasing 'jeza wined up', so my initiation into 'flying solo' with CoolEditPro. My duet singing partner here is HUNTER PAYNE. Hunter was well established FAPper and highly rated artist at Besonic when I first joined the site 3 or 4 years ago, with his own song at No#1 in the new country charts for several months, both at Besonic and Soundclick. He became a Jeza fan very early on and whilst on a family visit to UK from California in July 2001 he came over to Jezaland HQ for a visit, when we grabbed the moment to lay some vocals on what was at the time a very skeletal backing track. He has since gone into semi-retirement and not seen around ..

Summer 2002 I began collaborations with ROBERTO LUZ, an awesome flautist from Guatemala, who recorded 5 flute tracks for me out at the edge of the rain forest. Roberto has since been awarded Artist of the Year over at EVOR.com and has a great page at Besonic too. His two flute tracks on this number were apprently recorded before and after a bona fide south american rainstorm, and immediately raised a basically simple structured song into a Latin American masterpiece .. not my interpretation, it's been high on the Besonic charts ever since that remix, last week No#1 jazz in Canada, now no#4 Global Jazz, and battling it out with THE grammy award winning Tom Waitts at No#2 .. exclusive to Besonic. Lord Bygons review read 'Dangerously close to perfect' !! Not sure i entirely agree but it was a nice call. I have now hopefully made it a wee bit dangerously closer with this new remix ..

Hey folks. not seen this new board before but i seen plenty of the names that hang here .. nice to cross paths widyall in this new little oasis. first post so i hope i can get away with some outrageous spam and no doubt i'll be calling by here semi-reg to see what's happening. Cool ~

I'm mainly promoting over at BESONIC these days

ciao fo now

jeza

Jeza at BESONIC

Jezaland | BESONIC | ArtistLaunch | EvO:R | CafePress | CDBaby
Weblog | FREEAUDIOPLAYER | Jezas Phoney Darts Club

TOWER of BABEL : New release at Besonic

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeza, Roberto and Tom Waitts Reply with quote

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :eek ;) ;) ;) :l

MIKE

questionnaire

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: well done mate .... Reply with quote

Hi Jeza, it's Steve H from the Questionnaires. Nice track, well done!!

rod steel global

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeza, Roberto and Tom Waitts Reply with quote

©OOL :D

®od

{SulkSteel's Blog} {Export Music Sweden} {My Jukebox= Lofi | Hifi}

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeza, Roberto and Tom Waitts Reply with quote

In case this isn't a one shot SPAM BOMB.

Hunter Payne is a real good singer.What is happening with him these days?

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

rod steel global

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Jeza, Roberto and Tom Waitts Reply with quote

Jeza never SPAM, just promote :wgrin

®od

{SulkSteel's Blog} {Export Music Sweden} {My Jukebox= Lofi | Hifi}

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeza, Roberto and Tom Waitts Reply with quote

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!! cool jazz track!! :sensational A Guatemalan collab suits you! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: