MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

LOOK at the banner that Sins made TOL! What a genius!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: LOOK at the banner that Sins made TOL! What a genius! Reply with quote

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: LOOK at the banner that Sins made TOL! What a genius! Reply with quote

:lol :lol :lol

MIKE

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: LOOK at the banner that Sins made TOL! What a genius! Reply with quote

:gl

BUSINESS AS USUAL .com BUSINESS AS USUAL BUSINESS AS USUAL mp3.com

BUSINESS AS USUAL @ ampcast GET ME MUSIC.com

rod steel global

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: LOOK at the banner that Sins made TOL! What a genius! Reply with quote

LOL

®od

{SulkSteel's Blog} {Export Music Sweden} {My Jukebox= Lofi | Hifi}

Netjams

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: LOOK at the banner that Sins made TOL! What a genius! Reply with quote

Is that the one you want to use with the Feature Song program?

Oh I did some changes to it.. open the hifi window and leave it open or minisized and watch what happens :yeah

If it's open and one of the songs finish in your player it will send you another ;)

Featured Song

NutCity.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: LOOK at the banner that Sins made TOL! What a genius! Reply with quote

Yes please Jon - can I use that banner for your featured song program? What changes have you made to it?? I can't see anything.......

|Talk Soup |

Netjams

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: LOOK at the banner that Sins made TOL! What a genius! Reply with quote

Click the HIFI and a song will load in your player, you will see on that page what song and by who... As soon as that song is done playing in your player another one will play and the page will show the info for that one ;) I found a way to have everything update automaticly :yo

Featured Song

NutCity.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: LOOK at the banner that Sins made TOL! What a genius! Reply with quote

I getcha!! The banner for Thinking Out loud is showing for "Nut City" is that what you mean?

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: