MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

UPDATED PAGE, OPINIONS? PHOTO HEAVY WARNING
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: UPDATED PAGE, OPINIONS? PHOTO HEAVY WARNING Reply with quote

Its 3 in the morning here, spent half the nite doing this. Very far from complete, gotta get a lot more pics up and fix the links and write our bios arrrrrrrrrgh. gotta post some more screamy pics hahahahaha

www.heisha.net/

and here are some more pics...

Our drummer REALLY enjoys himself - and he's fantastic. Too bad the light was crap.

Out bassist - another superb artist - I wasnt able to find any clear grinning shots of him. arrrrrrgh.

Edited by: debbie mannas at: 5/24/03 3:12:50 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY FOLKS! MY BAND'S WEBPAGE, PHOTO HEAVY POST Reply with quote

:me :D

More! :)

You only could use a better one of your drummer,

the pictures of him are very 'digital'...... :frankie

MIKE

rod steel global

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY FOLKS! MY BAND'S WEBPAGE, PHOTO HEAVY POST Reply with quote

:yo :yo :ily :b

®od

{SulkSteel's Blog} {Export Music Sweden} {My Jukebox= Lofi | Hifi}

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY FOLKS! MY BAND'S WEBPAGE, PHOTO HEAVY POST Reply with quote

SleepeaDear... - Your site looks great.. - nice work....

Will you Marry me please?

Darnit - you're a lovely thing....

sigh......

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY FOLKS! MY BAND'S WEBPAGE, PHOTO HEAVY POST Reply with quote

Strange name for a band with a singer that is so socialy conscious! :toc

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY FOLKS! MY BAND'S WEBPAGE, PHOTO HEAVY POST Reply with quote

Pretty cool, Debbie!

For some reason I had the notion that you were a solo artist.(?)

I'll look over the site as you develop it, looks good so far!

Ron

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY FOLKS! MY BAND'S WEBPAGE, PHOTO HEAVY POST Reply with quote

BTW.... :me

Here's the missing picture of the bass player :D

Yj2

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY FOLKS! MY BAND'S WEBPAGE, PHOTO HEAVY POST Reply with quote

Yeah - this is really cool!

:) :) :)

Sebastian

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: hiiiiiiiiiiiii Reply with quote

Phil!

Quote:
Strange name for a band with a singer that is so socialy conscious!

What's that mean??? Hei Sha means "Dark Sand" in Mandarin. Whats wrong with that? And it originated from our lead guitarist's girlfriend who's from China. Should I have a more socially aware name?

Drooly! Rod! Sebastian! thanks very much I'm having sooo much fun.

Mike! I dont have decently lit shots for the drummer, so I had to adjust contrast and brightness just for him to be visible. Dammit. Next time. Thanks for posting John's pic :)

Ron: I am a solo artist - in the sense that I write my own material but get someone else to produce it. But I also work with two bands - one's a gigging band (Hei Sha) and the other is solely for originals: Ignition (3 of us). Ignition's site will be up shortly, with a couple of streamable songs.

Cheers!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: hiiiiiiiiiiiii Reply with quote

Debbie.....SWEET!!

:sensational

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: hiiiiiiiiiiiii Reply with quote

Ah, thanks for that clue-in, Debbie! Sounds like you're keeping tres busy and having some fun! :rollin

I dunno what type of streaming audio you're considering for Ignition - I've been working with streaming swf audio of late. If that might be of interest to try, just gimme a shout!

:boink

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Having fun?? Reply with quote

hahahaha yes, lots of fun. BUT I have 8 assignments (for my MSc) due on Monday, I've only finished 4 waaaaaaaaah. Got to knuckle down today, read read read write write write.

About streaming from sites - I can create an swf file from CAMSTUDIO using an AVI file (without sound), but haven't experimented with a purely sound file... can I just convert from WAV or mp3?

I know how to get a site to play sound as soon as you load it in dreamweaver but since I work with frontpage at home (just learning it, Dreamweaver is so much more powerful), I need to figure that bit out.

Seismic! thanks for that. You should hear us live hahahaha nothing at all like my goodytwoshoes choir girl stuff ;) .

Phil! Phuleeese tell me what you thought the name of my band meant. Now its going to play on my mind the whole damn day. :stress

:g :grab

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Having fun?? Reply with quote

Quote:
nothing at all like my goodytwoshoes choir girl stuff....

I was never fond of goodytwoshoes choir girls...I like girls who know what they want and ain't afraid to show it!! :aw

Would love to hear your band live sometime....hmmmmmmm....:D

*Debbie thinking "ahh, @#%$, the crazy bastard's coming to Hong Kong..."* :lol

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:30 am    Post subject: wheeeeeeeee Reply with quote

:aua

:sensational

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: wheeeeeeeee Reply with quote

no no no.

The whole point of this thread is that I want SleePea to marry me.

ok?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: