MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Photos from our gig on Friday night
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Played a tiny club on Friday night with our 'stand-in' bassist Ryan - hehe Had a great time. Nothing to do with being a bit drunk of course. I was wearing a new skirt - hahahahahaha

Here's some photos that a couple of enthusiastic new TOL fans took on my digital camera:

For some reason, this is during the song called "I'm Looking for a Man" :laugh

Hand gestures about men

See the old guy at the back, he attends loads of live gigs at this venue (well I'm presuming he does cause he did this to the Sisters too!!) doesn't speak a word of English - just loves LOUD music!!

Me giving Hugh our drummer the 'you-know-I'm-a-bit-drunk' look hahahahhaa

Our sax player (Mysterious Mr. B) always manages to look really short in photos?!?!? Really he's 6 foot 10

If the guy in the boiler suit hadn't been in the way, this would be a great rock chick pose!!! :wgrin

Oh Mike Burn was laughing because I told him I have a roadie! Here's Nick, my roadie & me:

We forgot to put our new banner up!! It's a banner of our logo which I haven't showed you guys yet! hahaha Here's Chris W holding the banner:

After the gig, we decided to capture a mad moment, this one's of Ryan, me & Chris W:

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

lololol!!!

Great Pictures - I love it.......

And that incredible smile of yours....!!!!

Hey - that TOL banner looks great...!!

I'm actually shopping now to get a Hobos banner made to put up at gigs.....

Any pointers?

Jake Cepheus

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Cool pictures, Nick The Roadie looks like a good guy. :)

www.1sound.com/jakecepheus

www.mp3.com/jakecepheus

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Great Pics Chris!!....... Nice skirt as well :laugh

Paul

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

BUSINESS AS USUAL .com BUSINESS AS USUAL. moonfruit BUSINESS AS USUAL mp3.com

BUSINESS AS USUAL @ ampcast GET ME MUSIC.com

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... :lol :lol :lol :lol

MIKE

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Mike:w .. Have you had a chance to think? No problem if you cant!! :)

Great pics of you and Jane :) .. I wonder if she knows about the DANCE TRACK she appears in ? :lol

Take care

Paul

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

BUSINESS AS USUAL .com BUSINESS AS USUAL. moonfruit BUSINESS AS USUAL mp3.com

BUSINESS AS USUAL @ ampcast GET ME MUSIC.com

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Great Pics, Chris and cool skirt. It suites you.:)

:sensational

Steve Iannetti

size="1"> mp3.com : Artistlaunch : 1Sound : Javamusic :My IX Page : href="http://www.zizzors.com">Official Web Site
href="http://www.carwreckrecords.com">Car Wreck Records : FreeAudioPlayer : IndieLaunch : MP3 Australia : CDbaby

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

JAKE!!! Nick the roadie is quite famous in Hong Kong! hahahahahaha A legend! His beard is famous too. (He used to work at local TV and radio stations. He's now married to a stunning lady from Finland.)

PAUL! thanks! ;)

MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) Thanks for looking at this thread during your BUSY session with Jane ;)

STEVE!! So you approve! :yo

:banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Prevoyance

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Cooool pics!:sensational - that makes up for the night out i didnt get last night :yeah

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Cool pics, rock babe! Reply with quote

:gl

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Wow Chris Reply with quote

Has it been that long since I last saw you? Your hair's really grown.

So glad it went well, hey, how come I've never met Nick the Roadie??? hahahahahaha

Love that banner.

:gl

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Thanks Prevoyance! Hey! Where are the pics from your wedding??!?!?!?

Larree!! :merci

Debbie!! hahaha Now you've mentioned it - yeah my hair looks long - my hair grows really fast and last time I was at the hairdressers I said not to cut it as I wanted it to be shoulder-length - which its way past!! Time for a haircut! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Prevoyance

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

My wedding is 16 days away :yo Going to fly out on 19th May Chris:fade

Dont worry, i will bring back a wad of photos:borg

I will need to buy some hosting when i get back though to show them. :gl

Jake Cepheus

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Quote:
Nick the roadie is quite famous in Hong Kong! hahahahahaha A legend! His beard is famous too. (He used to work at local TV and radio stations. He's now married to a stunning lady from Finland.)

We have a guy just like that here, minus the Finnish wife. ;)

Fritz The Night Owl, he's been on local TV and radio for decades. Quite possibly the most instantly-recognizable person in Columbus. :lol

www.1sound.com/jakecepheus

www.mp3.com/jakecepheus

Prevoyance

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Photos from our gig on Friday night Reply with quote

Hi Jake :w That guy seems a "Hoot"

A Trevor Horn associate , no doubt :laugh

Edited by: Prevoyance at: 5/11/03 7:38:42 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: