MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Anyone else do Yoga....?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 3:55 am    Post subject: Anyone else do Yoga....? Reply with quote

I did yoga daily while in College, but then let it slip away..

I've recently started again, and I'm quite surprised at how good it feels. Not only physically, but I think it also has a very positive emotional effect.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 5:06 am    Post subject: Me Mom Reply with quote

does yoga. She swears by it. She can touch her toes behind her head, my god, if I try that I'll break my back.

I find it hard to concentrate so hard. I wish I could.

Good on yer.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: Me Mom Reply with quote

Well, Sleepea, it doesn't have to be all that formal, or require a lot of effort....

The essence is this... - slightly stretch the muscles that haven't been stretched for a while....breathe in deeply through the nose, out through the mouth...flex and straighten the spinal column.....

Try it for only about 5 minutes...

Great returns for little effort...

Good on yer Mom....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone else do Yoga....? Reply with quote

I'm thinking of going to a yoga class at the gym - I may do it soon I can already touch my toes behind my head so I would be going for all the deep breathing!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: