MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

hi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooncloud9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi nice board!! can u come to mine? we need to get more regular members please if u want to come u can post sometimes or u can post regualry an be a moderator, also ! we can like :

members.lycos.co.uk/akana.../index.php

anyways we have opened up the board u can sell items like graphics an u get money when u post, enjoy!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

Hi! It's amazing the number of times people appear and go "Hi! Come and visit my site. " Especially when we never see them again!! hahahahahahahahha

At least you chose a pretty face for your icon so I thought 'what the heck' and clicked on your link and then it said:

Access to this website is currently not possible as your hostname/IP appears suspicous.

hahahahahahahahhahaa Thanks for a good laugh on Good Friday morning! :banana

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: