MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Radio Show- Non-Major Artist Representation-LAME!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Radio Show- Non-Major Artist Representation-LAME! Reply with quote

I feel that Chris gave poor representation. Lame would be an apt description.

Edited by: Phil Frazier at: 9/3/02 12:35:53 am
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: the Radio show Reply with quote

Too bad there wasn't someone there to represent the Artist better. The Attorney from L.A. was right on the money when she said that shutting down certain things on the Net would not be the right thing to do.

Someone should have mentioned that our CDs can be purchased on line without using credit cards, such as PayPal & other services like that. Instead of puttin'a negative spin like she said about creit cards & the Net. I felt that her contribution was not a good representation of Non-Major label Artists. To keep mentioning Britany & EM& Em was real dumb.

Also, buyers can purchase my CDs directly from me with any means they chose to pay.

Edited by: Phil Frazier at: 9/3/02 12:21:02 am
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Radio Show- Non-Major Artist Representation-LAME! Reply with quote

I just imagine you would have bored the audience by explaining how you sell them your Frazier-CD's :# :aw

I also listened to the full program and found it to be quite entertaining. Most entertainment was delivered by BB-Chris IMHO. At least her second and third word was not always 'copyright infringement' and 'industry' :D 8o

She played her Hongkong-Rock-Chick-Role rather well, while serving the Hongkong listeners with thoughts from a local perspective. This wasn't the MP3-Promo-Broadcast for Dallas/Texas :D

MIKE

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Radio Show- Non-Major Artist Representation-LAME! Reply with quote

As usual Mike B. we don't agree. That's OK. I felt she came off like a dim bulb rock star wanne be. Her comments didn't help non-Major label Artists a bit. She was outmatched intellectually by everyone on the panel. I can think of many other people I know that could have done 100 times better.

maitre ka fu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Radio Show- Non-Major Artist Representation-LAME! Reply with quote

Phil...She did very well!!! When you get interviewed by a radio station then i think you can be qualified to comment...until then why don't you take a big jump off a cliff and shut da F@CK up...

:grin

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: wow.. Reply with quote

ummm - did someone forget to take their Paxil today?

hmm?

Or was that just a reaction to the lobotomy? - I'm told that can be quite nasty.

Rude ass!

Edited by: droolymutt at: 9/3/02 1:11:16 am
Shauna Skye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: wow.. Reply with quote

I am listening to it now and my eyes are rolling back into my head with boredom . . . YAWN!

...Except when Chris is speaking. Haven't heard it all yet but so far she hasn't done bad at all. Sounds like the hosts don't know anything about the subject whatsoever. Chris works for MP3.com? hahaha

Blog With Me // Visit Our New BB!

PLX180

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: wow.. Reply with quote

Quote:
a dim bulb rock star wanne be

Now why would you want to get personal like that Phil? And it *is* purely personal isn't it?

eh?

Escape!

LyinDanTheManagerMan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: It's a well-known fact that Reply with quote

Phil's opinions taste like chicken. Go ahead, ask him.

That's why no one in radio is asking for them.

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: Damn Reply with quote

Phil, for what it's worth, that remark just lost the respect I had for your intellect.

Damn!

PLX180

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Damn Reply with quote

Quote:
I am listening to it now and my eyes are rolling back into my head with boredom . . . YAWN!

...Except when Chris is speaking.

Yeah, I'm finally able to hear it now and you are right Shauna. Chris comes across as bright and offers a musicians perspective. Good stuff (and plugs) :)

Escape!

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:11 am    Post subject: Subjectivity. Reply with quote

It's my "opinion". Yes, it's a "personal" observation. Perhaps some of you just don't know what a qualified rep. should be? The subject matter was the business of music, usually not a sexy topic.

Chris was way out of her element. She came off like the dumb musician. If some of you weren't so chummy with her because she has this "sweetheart" Net persona, perhaps you would have a more professional view of this episode.

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: I was on the radio and I mentioned handbags! Reply with quote

Oh, yeah, that's impressive!!!

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:22 am    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

Phil,

Your opinion isn’t always right, nor always the end all of what is right or wrong. It's just your opinion, that’s all, nothing more. Some, as I did before your immature outbreak, respected it, now you are acting like a child and beating nothing to a pulp. How do you expect me to react to this? What do you expect me to say? Damn dude.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:56 am    Post subject: ok, shythead. Reply with quote

now you listen to me.

You say Chris has a "sweetheart" net persona.

Granted.

And you wonder why people come to her defense against a rude, insulting, thoughtless, brain-dead, loser, azzhole jerk-off net persona like YOU?

You're even stupider than I first thought.

I don't normally get involved in this shyt, but I've never seen her insult anyone about anything.

Smell the coffee, mr. "professional"...

or go drown in your own lame rudeness....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: