MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Am I welcome to post here?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paisleyface

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:20 am    Post subject: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do. A big parade isn't necessary and please, no pictures.

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

Yes.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

Oh MY! YES! Paisley! Welcome!

Chris

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

paisleyface

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

Hello there, then.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

Hello! :) Anything on your mind then?

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

Hi Pais. You should reinstate me to your Artist Board. You have even reinstated FT in the past, so that is a strong precident.

Yj2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

!HOLA! Paisley - you`re welcome!

:) :) :)

Sebastian

paisleyface

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

Dave, I hate to make these kinds of tit for tat things, but I'll tell you what.

I will reinstate you on a couple of conditions:

Everything that you're involved with with people who frequent the AABB starts with a completely clean slate. No discussion of past issues, even if someone else brings it up. You have to take the high road and not respond, no matter how ugly it may seem to get. If it gets too ugly, just stay until it goes away.

Please stop with the namedropping over there. Know by now that that group of people is not impressed by that stuff, no matter how horrible you may think that is, it's the truth and most just find it annoying and completely unnecessary. People will accept you for who you are there if you show them who you are and not who you want to be.

Mike Burn unbans FT and Larree from here. He's free to ask for the same constraints or similar from them that I'm asking from you. I'd like to proudly say that I have no bans at our board, but sincerely, and maybe I'm weak for it, but I can no longer stomach some of the unending discussions and fights that get absolutely nowhere. Somebody must take the high road in any one of these fights if this community is to ever move forward, with or without FU (and I only bring that up because this is starting to sound like a call for unity - and it's not really, it's just a call for a clean slate to see if some people can't start over and proceed with perhaps a more open mind). I apply that to many many people, not just you Dave, or Mike, or anyone else for that matter.

I'm beginning to feel a bit weird about this scattering of bulletin boards all over the place as it occurs to me that it's far more fun with everyone under the same roof, despite differences of opinion. Opinion never hurts, it's the other stuff.

Whaddya say?

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

Sure! Works for me.

When the others pick on me in the future, they will feel just like their music fans do.....

Unsatisfied

Edited by: Blumberg at: 8/4/02 2:50:53 pm
MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

Larree has been un-banned already yesterday.

Other bans have been lifted already hours ago by request of BB-Chris and only because of her request :)

Blumberg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I welcome to post here? Reply with quote

I am still banned on the Pais board (I just checked - please unban me)

I gotz my head on right massa ;)

Father Time

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Testing Reply with quote

Now that was a unifying gesture on Paisley's part.

Netjams

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

WOW cool Mike that was the first time I listened to Pais's music...Thanks for the link :D

paisleyface

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

Dave,

That you had to throw in that little quip about fans makes me reluctant, but I'm about to turn off the ban. Man, just back off with the need to get in the last comment. Really, enough's really enough already.

PF

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: JON Reply with quote

;) I recommend "APPLE TREE" :D

That's at least my own favorite :)

MIKE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: