MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

droolymutt!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:54 am    Post subject: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

Ken,

Did the CD of mine you bought from Mp3 arrive yet ?

Steve Iannetti

size="1"> Javamusic : size="1">mp3.com : size="1">Artistlaunch : href="http://www.zizzors.com">Official Web Site

Sisters Of Sharon
Paper Planes & Daisey Chains

by "Sisters Of Sharon"
powerpop guitar rock from Hong Kong's top all girls band! These four women have captured a nice simple rock formula and thrown in some experimentalism, a dash of intelligence, a smidge of social consciousness, a dollop of really loud guitars, and a healthy dose of confiden
Price: $8.50

Visit My Store

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

not yet, but it should be very soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Did they give you credit for it?

btw - they fixed my problems, apologised, and gave me a free month PAS.

for all my yelling and complaining, I thought that was decent of them......

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

yes, I got credit for it.

They now owe me 6 dollars not counting the $500.00 that they took when they kicked me off and let me back on THE SAME DAY.

Bastards.

Steve Iannetti

size="1"> Javamusic : size="1">mp3.com : size="1">Artistlaunch : href="http://www.zizzors.com">Official Web Site

Sisters Of Sharon

by "Sisters Of Sharon"
powerpop guitar rock from Hong Kong's top all girls band! These four women have captured a nice simple rock formula and thrown in some experimentalism, a dash of intelligence, a smidge of social consciousness, a dollop of really loud guitars, and a healthy dose of confiden

Visit My Store

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

They did that to you? How FORKED !!!!!!

1-866-611-6034

Larree @ www.ezboard.com

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

Just deleted my page Larree!!

Said it was for suspicious activity.

Unspecified.....activity.

Steve Iannetti

Sisters Of Sharon

by "Sisters Of Sharon"

Visit My Store

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

we're so sorry you feel that way, Steven

mp3.com

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

@#$%ing !#$% &@#$ing @#%$@#&$ !!!

1-866-611-6034

Larree @ www.ezboard.com

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

Haha Ken,

MP3 never answered an email about it either. :lol

Steve Iannetti

Sisters Of Sharon

by "Sisters Of Sharon"

Visit My Store

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

Steve, I just received "The Terror of Tiny Town.(Monday morning.)

Listening to it now. Love the songs. Unusually "musical" and imaginative..

But I'm also amazed by the Production. It's so extremely rare to hear an Indie artist that well produced.....

What?

Did you have an enormous budget?

or did you spend like 7 years on that project?

Can you tell me more about the who/what/how involved in the production?

I'm especially curious about who Mixed....

ya Gotta get that stuff heard, - ya GOTTA get it out there.....

DAMN nice stuff.......!

oh - just a bit of balance here... - I don't really like the feel of "Speed of Light" - kinda weird vibe to it...

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

Ken,

I recorded those songs on a Yamaha MT8X 8-Track Recorder in my extra bedroom.

It records to Hi-Biased Cassette. :lol

I think they call them "Porta-Studios ". The mixer is built in, as is the EQ and effect sends.

Of course, the effect sends go to a rack with Reverb, echo, multi-effect boxes,compressor/limiter and harmonizer.

I use a Valve preamp and noise-gate ( The Boss Pedal type ) to run the guitars and bass into the recorder.

I also like to use a lot of pedal type effects like tremolo and especially different distortion pedals.

I didn't use an amplifier for most of the guitars, just straight into the recorder.

The drums are a Roland 660 drum machine.

I did everything myself. :)

Mixing was a bitch, I can tell you that.

Since I only have 8 tracks ( 2 of which,I use for the drums ), I usually use open spaces on the vocal tracks etc..to add other instruments.

So 1 track could have Tremolo guitar for the intro and first verse and then switch to a different guitar sound for the chorus.

You get the idea.

It make it's really tought on the mix-down.

Lots of masking tape on the console with notations of what is where.....

I'm really glad you like it.

Yeah, and " Speed of Light " is kind of a clunker...:lol

Steve Iannetti

Sisters Of Sharon

by "Sisters Of Sharon"

Visit My Store

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

I listened to all of your songs via AL last week. cool material.

Don't take this the wrong way but I sure would love to spend a few hours in your extra bedroom.

Phil on Artist
Launch

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

Haha....Thanks Phil :)

Steve Iannetti

Sisters Of Sharon

by "Sisters Of Sharon"

Visit My Store

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

you did that on an 8-track CASSETTE?

well - that just shows ta go ya......

it's not watcha got - it's how ya use it......

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: droolymutt!!! Reply with quote

A Hi-Biased Cassette :lol

Steve Iannetti

Sisters Of Sharon

by "Sisters Of Sharon"

Visit My Store

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: