MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicVision

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: YUUUMMMMYYYY GOORRRGGGEEEOOOUUUUSSSSS CCHHHRRRIIISSSSSS Reply with quote

:blush :blush !!!

I don't mind big cities, but considering I've moved around a lot and experienced both small and big cities, I've come to the conclusion that smaller cities are much more convenient and friendly to LIVE in. Big cities are better for vacations and to visit! That's just my opinion :)

Thanks for the luck, I'll need it just to figure out WHERE to look for a job. If I move somewhere, I'd like it to be somewhere I live for a long time :)

LOL, I was actually thinking about how online photography could work when you mentioned it! Perhaps software used to control a camera in a remote location. This could be (and is) done, actually. There's plenty of remote control cameras.. so I could tell you to set the camera in a certain location... do your posing... and by remote control on my end, I could control the camera! Like the perspective, zoom, etc. Wouldn't that be somethin?? ;) :D :D :banana :banana

OK! Lets get to work on this :D

-------------------------------------

profusion -- electronica/trance

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 3:27 am    Post subject: mmmmmmmmmmmm TTTTTOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYY! Reply with quote

:blush

You're right you know - smaller cities - friendly - you get to say hello to your neighbour - you seem to have more time to say hello! Hong Kong the city is so FAST moving - it spins you out sometimes..... That's why I live on an outlying island - I've lived here 13 years - everyone knows me - I chat to my neighbours - I get away with a lot :)

So you're saying I really need to figure out if my Canon power-shot can be remote control over the net - well except my office is untidy and hardly the ideal setting for a photo shoot - LOL! Oh if we figure it out, you can be my assistant on the lingerie shoots - hahahaahahahahahahahahaha :D

:banana :party :banana :clap :dj

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 4:28 am    Post subject: MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm CCCHHHHRRRRRIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS!!!! Reply with quote

:blush :blush

I was thinkin - I bet Hong Kong is really fast in the city! So that's good you live on the outlying island. And you get away with a lot??? Uh-oh.. what's that about? :)

LOL, I'm sure we could work something out with the photo shoot location! Especially since it'd be "remote" control :D ...Or ya know.. New Orleans is always a nice backdrop to have ;) ...Ooohh, your assistant on lingerie shoots!!?? hahahahahhaa :eek :D Does this mean I get to take pics of YOU in lingerie? ;)

:party :banana :party :dj

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 9:23 am    Post subject: MMMMmmmmmm ddeeellliiiiiiccccciiiiiioooooouuusss TTTOONNNYY Reply with quote

Oh dear that sounds terrible - I mean - I play loud music - I walk around like I own the place - LOL! No not that bad - I do a lot of translations for the old grannies. Oh have you ever heard of Chow Yun Fat - the Hong Kong actor? He was born & bought up on my island (Lamma Island) - and his Mum knows me :)

no no no! I can't be the model - I have too many tattoooss and it would take too long to airbrush them out - LOL!

Chris

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 10:14 am    Post subject: MMMmmmMMmm eexxxqqquuiiiiiisssssiiiiiiitttteee CCHHRRIIISSSS Reply with quote

:blush :blush !!!!!

LOL - I gotcha now! Well you sound like me :D I'm always blaring music here. We use to live in some apartments before this past summer and the guy upstairs would ALWAYS complain about my music - even though he was constantly loud himself!! I've never heard of Chow Yun Fat, but that's cool his mom knows you! So you're gonna be the next famous one from that island?? ;)

yes yes yes! you can be the model! It would take me 5min to airbrush the tattoos out! :D Or we could just do photo shoots for tattoo magazines! ;)

:banana :party :banana :dj

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 3:47 pm    Post subject: YYUUUUMMMMMYYYY TTTTAAASSSTTTTTYYYYY TTTTTONNYYYY!!!!! Reply with quote

hahaha I have no noise complaints - no neighbours around me - I can play music REALLY REALLY LOUD! hahahahaha :)

Chow Yun Fat - he was in ''Hidden Tiger, Crouching Dragon" and "The King and I" and "The Replacements" - I think after Jackie Chan, he's the current most famous Asian!?? I'm surprised you haven't heard of him - yeah his Mum's an old dear :)

hahahahahaahhaha :boink :boink what a great idea - be both a lingerie AND tattoo model!! You know what I've always fancied having my photo in one of them magazines but the women in there always seem to have SO many more tattoos than me - or much BIGGER ones.... totally intimidating....

:banana :party :banana

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 4:12 pm    Post subject: MMMMMMMMMMMMM DEELLLIIIICCCCIIIIOOOUUSSSS CCHHRRRIISSSS!!!!! Reply with quote

No neighbors!! You're lucky! I actually blare my music now. Haven't had any complaints around this new neighborhood :)

Wow! Ya know, I may have heard of Chow Yun Fat, but just don't recall the name, especially if he was in those movies. But I've most likely heard of him before :)

YES. Tattoo/Lingerie model! Perfect ;) Lingerie designed to show-off the areas where you have tattoos :D Then again lingerie already shows off just about every area but "THOSE" areas, LOL :D ..Not all of those tattoo models have huge one's. Maybe they have more than you, but... I still think we should do photo shoots, LOL ;) :D

:banana :party :banana :dj

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:09 am    Post subject: SSSCCRRRRRUUUUUMMMPPPTTTTIIIIIOOOUUSSS YUMMY TTTTOOOONNNNYYY Reply with quote

Where did your face go???? You've changed your photo icon thingy!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm going to miss that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha so we couldn't live in the same neighbourhood - our stereos would be competiting against each other :D

hahahaha Yes Tattoo/Lingerie model - that sounds so rock chick cool :) What are you talking me into TONY?!?!?!?!

:banana :party :banana :boink :)

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:41 am    Post subject: LLLLUUCCCCIIIOOOOOUUUSSSSSSS TAAASSTTEEEYYY CCHHHRRRIIISSSS! Reply with quote

LOL! I changed it! I was playin with graphics and thought the stereo/tech design would be cooler! :eek You're going to miss that photo????? :blush :blush :D Maybe I'll make a new one using a different face pic, for you ;)

hahahaha, Yeah our stereos would be competing! Not to mention my keyboard - when I hook that up. If only I had 700watt speakers. I think thats how much it puts out :D

What am I talking you into??? I don't know, come visit and we'll talk about it, LOL!!!! Let me get the camera ready :D

:banana :party :banana :dj :D

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:43 am    Post subject: HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUNNNNNNKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYY TTTOONNYYYYY! Reply with quote

Oh yes please! A photo just for ME!!!!!!!! :D

Your keyboards & my guitar - what a racket we'd make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahha Maybe then we would get noise complaints :)

:party :banana :banana

musicVision

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:15 am    Post subject: FFOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYY CCHHHHRRRIIIIISSSSS!!!! Reply with quote

Will DO! :D ;)

And we would make GOOD racket!!! It'd be fun, so I'd tell the complainers to suck it up and enjoy it! hahaha :D :)

:banana :boink :dj :party

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:15 pm    Post subject: HHHHAANNDDSSOMMEEE HHHUNNKKYYY HHUUNNK TTTOONNYYYY!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Now I'm getting confused which thread I'm on - hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ;) :)

:D :banana :clap :eguitar :party :boink :idea :smokin

Now wouldn't that be fun to jam together????

Gotta dash for the ferry!!!!!!!!!!!!

musicVision

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: GOORRRGGGGEEEEOOUUSSSS SSEEEXXXYYYYY CCHHHRRRIIIISSSSS!!!!! Reply with quote

LOL!! That's so weird you put that in your post! When I was navigating through the previous thread I was just thinking that it is kinda confusing, LOL ;)

Jamming together would be SUUHHWWEEEEETT!!!!!!

:D :banana :dj :idea :hb :party :smokin :boink :clap

www.mp3.com/profusion

Edited by: musicVision at: 4/10/02 4:43:16 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:56 pm    Post subject: HHHHUUUNNNNKKKKKYYY IIINNNNCCRREEDDDIIBBLLLEE TTTOOONNYY!! Reply with quote

This ISN'T the music thread - but I'll be able to wish you Happy 'something' soon, wont I? I'll have to check my work calendar ;)

Well first we're going to Internet collaborate.....

:) :D :banana :party :boink :eguitar :banana :D

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: SSSEEEEXXXXYYYYY AASSTTTOOONNIIISSHHIIINNGGGG CCHHHRRIISSS!! Reply with quote

YES! In approximately 4 more days :D :bday WooHoO :party :party

Well lets collaborate :D ;)

:banana :dj :eguitar :hb :boink :D

www.mp3.com/profusion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: