MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: MERRY HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Oh I'll have to see that thread to see your comments ;)

What's powerball?

Oh on Friday this week - it's a Chinese holiday "Ching Ming Festival" - so I'll be able to wish everyone Happy Ching Ming! LOL! :boink :banana :party

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: MERRY HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Aaaahhh.. work work work.. :D I've been drowning, but getting a lot done! Been workin on a PHP/MySQL dynamic-news script for this site :D :party :banana

Powerball is the "big" lottery here :) .. Thats what the person who won $48 million played!

How are things with you and your newly spiffed-up studio room?? :D ;)

-------------------------------------

profusion -- electronica/trance

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:18 pm    Post subject: HEY TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Reply with quote

Glad to hear you got tons of work done!!!!!!!!! I thought you must have been busy cause you hadn't been out on these boards socializing :D

PHP/MySQL dynamic-news script - sounds very complicated to me! I've only tried to learn javascript, java & C++ but failed miserably - :banana :banana

Studio is still clean!!!!! And my electrical engineer friend is back this weekend so he's going to come and fix my mixer next week and then I'm going to be in HEAVEN - I'll be able to record again - can't wait :)

Oh the cleaning up project for next week is my office LOL :) And I might even do before & after photos for that too - hahahahahahaha :banana :party :banana :party

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY CHRRRRRRIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Reply with quote

Yes I know :D I've been sluggin along as far as the BB goes.. but burried in code! I use to program chatrooms in C/C++ on Linux/Unix years ago :D .. but this stuff is muuch more fun... ;)

Good to hear you're keepin your studio clean so far, keep it up you! ;) That will be great when you can record again! Can't wait to hear more stuff from you!!!!!

More cleaning next week??? bleeeeh ;) :D I think I'll have some cleanin up to do in my room before the weekend!

:banana :bday :party :banana

www.mp3.com/profusion

Edited by: musicVision at: 4/5/02 4:57:26 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:44 am    Post subject: TOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Reply with quote

Glad to hear the programming language these days are more fun - there's just so much to learn & so little time - most people consider me a geek/nerd - I have computer programming friends who show me all sorts of stuff and explain tons of things to me - I understand about half of it and smile a lot :) But I enjoy learning about it - I'm very much attracted to programming and all that. I was excellent at maths & science when I was at school (crap at music & arts!!!) oh that's enough about me!!!!!

Oh yes - recording in Hong Kong AND recording in Germany at Mike's studio - I'm very spoilt musically these days!!!!!

So have you had time to eat some more buffalo wings?!?!?!?!

:banana :party :banana

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: HEY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

LOL @ "smile a lot" :D :D :D

That's cool you're well-informed with computer lingo!!! It is fun - like that feeling of accomplishment that you get when you make something thats useful and fun for other people to use :) :D

I haven't had a chance to eat any buffalo wings lately :( I'm deprived!!!! I think a trip to the store will be taken tomorrow though ;) :banana :party

So when is your trip to Mike's Studio?

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: HEY HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Reply with quote

I like that combination of emoticons :) Yes the accomplishments are great! You must get that great feeling tons!!!

Yes go to the store & check out the current packaging of buffalo wings :D

I'm off to Germany on 25 April - just 2 and a half weeks away! Jane Eliz is going to meet me there too - I'm really looking forward to the whole trip - TWO weeks in Germany!

Mike is being very generous by letting us run riot in his studio :) Whoops he might read this - Mike is being very generous allowing two very well behaved ladies to his studio :D :banana :party :banana

Have a great weekend!

Chris

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Reply with quote

That's cool!!! LOL.. Yeah, two very well behaved ladies.. hahahahah ;) *cough cough* :D :banana :party :banana

Your trip sounds fun! You'll have a blast! I need a vacation. I just wish I had a place to visit and have plans set to do things. I wanted to go snowboarding this winter, but.. didn't happen :( I'll have to figure out something to do this summer.

I know jet-skiing will be one thing :D

Hope you've had a good weekend!

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Reply with quote

hahaha You seem to have a bit of a cough there Tony ;)

jet-skiing? sounds like fab fun! When & where was yr last holiday? I went to Vancouver last year for a month in July - jolly good fun - first time there :)

I played a gig at noon today - hot - 27 degrees - 90% humidity - it was great fun - it was with my band called "Thinking out Loud" - we got paid too! :D

So what did you end up doing?

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 1:38 pm    Post subject: HEY BEAUUUTTTIIIIFFFUUUULLL!! Reply with quote

Yes *ahem* ;)

My last holiday??? oh boy.. uhm. LONG Time ago I guess. I haven't actually GONE anywhere for vacation in a long time. :

My "vacations" lately have consisted of a couple big concerts every year :)

So you played a gig today??? COOL! Could do without so much humidity and heat, but great you had fun! AND got paid!!!! :)

I ended up just hanging out. I was gonna go to a couple clubs with my half-brother, but I'm low on $$$ and was extremely tired (was running on 3 hours of sleep!!!)... but next Sunday is my Birthday, so believe I'll be out getting TAT'd UP! ..Yes another tattoo ;)

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: HANDDDDDSSSSOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE TTTOONNNYYYYYYY! Reply with quote

;) *we'll keep that between u & me*

:eek - No vacation for a long time - :bawling

Although the idea of going to BIG concerts really appeals to me somehow.....!!!! :hb :p

Yeah my first paying gig with this band - and we got paid more than initially offered (maybe we were pretty good then?!?!) My Mum came today and she kept raving about how different this band is from the Sisters of Sharon :) I gave her my digital camera to take some pics - she didn't have a clue what she was doing! :party :banana And she grabbed a few - I'll be uploading the pics into the computer tomorrow - then I can finally see if there's any good ones.

Anyways I'm waffling now cause I'm really tired and I'm off to bed in a minute, you have a great day and enjoy your Sunday :D

:w ave

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 2:59 pm    Post subject: GORRRRGGGGGEOOOOUUUUSSSSSSS CCHHRRRIIIISSSSSS! Reply with quote

;) okay! *keeps it between you & me* :D

No vacation = :bawling !!! Big concerts work for me :eguitar :) ..but I really need to get out of this state!! I've actually been wanting to move within the next 6 months. Not sure where exactly, but a good paying design job would probably help me decide!

Wow, thats great ya'll got paid more!! I hope to be seeing some new pictures from that show! Oh, and I know what I'm doing with a camera - so the buffalo wing ads will come out perfect! ;) :D

Sweet dreams !!! :w :dj

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: HAAAANNNNNDDSSSSSOMMMMMEEEE TTTAASSTTTYYYY TOOOONNNNYYYYYYY Reply with quote

:blush

Where would you LIKE to move to? How often do good paying design jobs occur? Do you have to sell yr house in New Orleans? I heard it's quite a cut-throat market out there for web-design (I mean in the whole world!)

hahaha I'll upload a photo tonight - bless my Mum!

Yes I'd bet a million dollars your photos are great :D Shame you can't take photos over the Internet cause I could do with a few more good ones :) :clap

Sweet dreams! :we

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 11:19 am    Post subject: GOOORRRRGGGEEEEOOUUUS YYYUUUUMMMYYY CHHHRRRRIIIISSSSSS Reply with quote

:blush :blush !!!

I'm not sure where! I've always liked the North-Northwest because of the weather (it's perfect year around!) and the people in general are friendly. They can be friendly here, but considering it's a big city, you get a lot of ignorance here :)

Good paying jobs are everywhere really, especially with design. I could continue doing business on my own, but I think it would be best to find a good company that has potential to expand majorly... or a company that's already highly successful, stable and well-known. That way I at least have a steady income and can still do my own things on the side :) And the house wouldn't be sold unless my mom moved out too ;)

That is too bad I can't take photos online! That would be QUITE interesting!! :D :clap

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: TTAAASSTTTTYYYYY HHAAANNNNDDSSSOOOMMMMEE TTTTOOOONNNNYYYYY Reply with quote

:blush :blush

So you don't like cities? So you live with your Mum? :)

Cool! Good luck with looking for a new job with a company - that sounds like a great option - you could still freelance in your freetime :)

online photography - surely you could write programming for that ;)

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: