MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicVision

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Now It's ME!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Well it's been going for a month now, but not many posts for a month?? lol :cgrin

And I replied to your great email again Chris, lol:D - I've got some graphic design activities going on this weekend, finishing up some modifications for a website... for a good friend Kai Eckhardt (introduced through and also a good friend of Mike's). After today (saturday), the the site will be ready for take off :)

Then..... I must finish a german media company's website (Medienhaus). Poor Mike isn't greated by them anymore, LOL;)

Well a cold front moved through here so now we're gettin some chills! Come keep me warm Chris? LOL! :o

Have a great weekend :cgrin

-------------------------------

profusion -- electronica/trance

www.mp3.com/profusion

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Now It's ME!!!!!!! Reply with quote

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

:me :rollin

MIKE

musicVision

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: HAHA!!!!!!! Reply with quote

LOOOOOOLLLLL :cgrin :cgrin :cgrin

Is it 2003 yet !?!? :rollin

:lol

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 9:04 am    Post subject: Well actually..... Reply with quote

Chinese New Year is just around the corner - out with the snake and in with the HORSE :) which will be nice :)

So next week - we can do the Happy New Year bit all over again :D :D :D

Hey Tony - sounds like you've been busy! I've had a musical Sunday (on Saturday I was hungover <-- very rare thing for me to be! - honestly!) and I'm really pleased with the song I put lyrics to - I'm calling it "The Stranger" :)

It's getting warmer here but not warm enough to show my tattoos off yet - hahahahahahahahahhahaha

Tomorrow I will again lock myself into the studio and work no more music - yippee!!!!!!!

Speak to you both soon!

Chris - www.sistersofsharon.com.hk/

musicVision

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Well actually..... Reply with quote

Aaaahh.. it's been awhile but I've finally figured out the problem with Logic RPC not recording properly!!!! Which means I'm FINALLY able to record my new mixes :cgrin !!

I was scanning through the options on the VM3100 Pro mixer and saw the AUX volume settings were set to Zero.. @#$@#%$% ... so it wasn't outputting any sound due to the volume, LOL.. DOH !!!

Oh well... it's fixed now and I'll be presenting a BUNCH of new mixes I've done in the meantime :) I'd say to expect Oohhh.. 8 or more (in my opinion - KICK A$$) new tracks :D :lol How'd recording go last week with you Chris? :)

Well.. off to record more of these over-due new mixes. This just made my weekend :cgrin

www.mp3.com/profusion

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Well actually..... Reply with quote

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

:D

MIKE

musicVision

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Well actually..... Reply with quote

:#

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: KUNG HEI FAT CHOY! Reply with quote

Happy Year of the Horse to you both! May this year bring you lots of happiness and musical success!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: KUNG HEI FAT CHOY! Reply with quote

KUNG HEI FAT CHOY! :D :D :D :D

MIKE

musicVision

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: KUNG HEI FAT CHOY! Reply with quote

:D

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 3:30 am    Post subject: Lots of noise last night Reply with quote

Firecrackers galore! Scared all the bad spirits away! Now all the eating starts! Today I'm going to see "Lord of the Rings" - must remember to take food with me as it's apparently three hours long.........

Have fun Tony! Have fun Mike!!!!!!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Lots of noise last night Reply with quote

Tony.... this smiley made me spill my coke :lol :LOL ;) :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Chris :) Enjoy the movie.... the chinese new year seems to be my case though... yeahhhh... 3 hours eating :lol :LOL ;)

MIKE

musicVision

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Lots of noise last night Reply with quote

Spilled your coke!? .......... Like this › ??

Hope you enjoyed the movie Chris :D

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: Movie was great! Reply with quote

It didn't seem like three hours!!!!! And we ate far more food than they ate in the movie!!!!! :)

Great animated cartoons abound!!!

Oh HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! May you both get lots of cards & kisses :)

musicVision

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: Movie was great! Reply with quote

Glad you enjoyed the movie Chris :) Mmmm.. foood. haha. I ate lasagne tonight :D

Happy alentines day to you too!

www.mp3.com/profusion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: