MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What kind of music are you listening to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: CHRIS THE TEASER!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Good morning! Yes I had a great great day! I uploaded "Smoking Monkeys" so they should be online in about two weeks (that's mp3.com for non-PAS sort of timing)

What u going to do today? :boink

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: CHRIS THE TEASER!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

COOL! :)

I'm gonna work on these 2 projects. :) I'm gonna see if I can get a good preview done for the new design I'm doing of www.sallyanthony.com

Development is moving quite fast... ideas have been pouring out lately...so it should be very doable :D :party

-------------------------------------

profusion -- electronica/trance

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: TONY THE BUSINESSMAN!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Excellent! It's great when you're on a roll! Enjoy your creativity! Have fun! And make sure you don't spill any of that coffee onto your lap :party :) :banana

I'm going to hit the sack now - have a FANTASTIC day! :D

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: TONY THE BUSINESSMAN!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Yeah it is!! Thanks!!! :D

LOL, I'll be sure to keep the coffee in a safe place :cgrin :party

SWEET DREAMS!!!! :D :D :banana :boink

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: TONY THE BUSINESSMAN!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Stretching here! Thought I was going to be in China for the day but it got cancelled...... Just going over the border to Shenzhen - which is always a blast in fact :D

Hope you had a great day being creative!

Chris

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:56 am    Post subject: HEY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Aaahhh.. sorry to hear that was cancelled! But good to hear you had a blast doing the alternative! :) :banana

Yes! I've had a very busy and productive day designing.. :D

What are you up to now? :)

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I'm er typing this reply to you right now - hahahahahahaha :boink

Started sorting out my music room as it suddenly occured to me that there's no room in there for a computer - LOL! Oh I should take a photo of it - do the 'before' and 'after' shots - good incentive for me!!!!! hahahaha I plan to do a lot of clearing out over Easter :)

Whats happening over in New Orleans?

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hahahah... That's cool :)

I just woke up! Slept in a little later than usual - but worked quite a bit all day yesterday ...and into the night, so I kinda needed it! I'm gonna try and get this site preview ready by this afternoon, though it probably won't be seen for a couple days... LOL. Not much else happening! Easter is a few weeks away for us... :D :party :boink :banana

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: HEY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Sounds like some great creativity was happening! Excellent!

:boink :)

What do you mean Easter is a few weeks away for you? huh??

Good Friday is tomorrow (29 March) - we have a four day public holiday! Are you telling me Easter is a different time in USA??? :eek :rollin

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: HEY CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hahahahaa :D Yup! Easter is on March 31st for us this year:D .. Last year it was April 15th! Day after my bday :party

How's my Buffalo Wing Bikini Model? ;) :D :banana

:boink

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:07 am    Post subject: HEY TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

So you don't have Good Friday as a public holiday? March 31 is Easter Sunday. I suppose you'll be cramming those Easter eggs in your mouth :D

Your buffalo wing bikini model is a bit tired today - 7 hours sleep just isn't enough for me :)

And you? How's my personal immune system defender doing? :D

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: HEY TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Good Friday is a public holiday here too.. im sure :D

hahahaha.. damn right ill be stuffin myself with cadberry easter eggs! :D ...actually i can only handle about 3 of those before feeling sugared-out... ;)

7 hours of sleep isnt enough? awww.. i thought thats what you usually get?

Your personal immune system defender is doing good.. tired too! Unable to calculate the sleep I got ;) whatever it was, it wasn't enough either.. LOL ;)

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: HEY TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Oh I keep forgetting you're a day behind so my tomorrow is your day after tomorrow - bloody confusing sometimes!!!!!

Yeah I often don't get enough sleep - I'd prefer 8-9 hours :) Sleep is great! :banana

I can't eat sugar as I'm hypoglycaemic...... ALthough I can eat diabetic stuff :D

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: HEY TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

hahahahahah Its A-okay :D

Yep 8-9 hours is like sleeping-in to me.. lol :)

Awwww you can't eat sugar! Shall I donate some of my... well.. whatever it is.. that lets you be able to?? :D ;)

:boink

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: HEY TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I like sleeping in :) Sleep is good!

Oh I think you mean 'insulin' however I'm a step before diabetics - I still have insulin - it just shoots out of me whenever I eat sugar - and I end up on this roller-coaster of a ride with it in my blood. To cut a long story short, if I keep eating sugar, I'll use up my insulin and become a full-blown diabetic - which I'd rather not do.......

Well TONY do you have any medical conditions you'd like to share on Mike's bulletin board?? :banana :banana

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: