MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What kind of music are you listening to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicVision

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

Oh you did!? Nice!! :) :D

LOL, no need to apologise.. I'm just teasing with the blushing ;)

-------------------------------

profusion -- electronica/trance

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

Oh thanks - a friend of mine modelled the bras and she didn't want her face to be shown..... :) Hope that didn't look too weird to you! I still think the underwear looks better worn on a female body rather than on a mannikin or even flat on the table - you should see some of the sites out there - yuck! ahahahahahahahahah

I know you were teasing ;)

Chris

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

Oohh, I see. That's cool and not at all weird! They do the same thing here... by not showing faces all the time :) It makes it easier to focus on the purpose of the ad, lol. And I agree with you about it looking better on a person rather than a mannikin -- a realistic example is best.

:D

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

So will you be doing that to our buffalo wings adverts? hahahahahahahahhaha

I didn't realise I was so tired last night - I thought I'll just lie down and see if I'm tired and I slept for 10 hours - hahahahahahahahahaha :D

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

Will I be doing what ???? :)

Ooooo you slept 10 hours?!? ...I get maybe 5-7 hours per night, booooooo... lol. oh well :D

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

Cutting my head off the buffalo wings bikini - hahahahahahaha

Oh I don't normally sleep that long! Usually 7-8 hours :)

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

Ohhh !! Well... I'd prefer not to, but if you prefer I do.. then I have no choice, LOL... haha ;)

Sleep is such a good thing.. but I often find myself wishing I wouldn't get tired. If you had a chance to have the ability to NEVER get tired, would you take it? :D

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha - everything has to be sacrificed to sell them buffalo wings ;)

Oooh that's a good question - I hate being tired - I love bounding out of bed ready for the day :) What would be the consequence of not being tired? What are the drawbacks to your question?

:D

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

LOL That's right ... gotta give it all for success! ;)

Hmmmm... I guess the consequences would be questionable since some of them relate to actually being tired. For example, Stress could be one drawback, but depends since being tired is a part of being stressed. Maybe bordum??? Although if you're never tired.. you'll always have enough energy to find something to do :D It's tricky !!!!

I'm not quite sure what I'd choose either! ;)

www.mp3.com/profusion

Edited by: musicVision at: 3/22/02 5:33:14 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

hahahahahahaha you sound very confused now about being tired or not!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe there's a song in there somewhere? :)

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! It's makin me tired thinkin about it.. hahahahaha.. go figure :)

A song in there somewhere? About sleeping?? Sorry if I'm confusing! :)

www.mp3.com/profusion

musicVision

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

Speaking of sleep and such... it's that time for me! .. past 12:20am :)

Hope you have/are having a great day!

BTW, you have new mail ;)

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

I got some stuff to do here at work then a THREE hour band practice - just the sort of thing I like to do on a Friday night! :D

Sweet dreams! May you wake up NOT TIRED! hahahahahahaa

Oh you know what? I realise we've overtaken this thread - it all started out about music and now we're talking about being tired! LOL! I will check out that Linkin Park stuff you mentioned as I'm pretty sure no of my friends know and then I can appear newsworthy blah blah! :D

See you tomorrow!

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

musicVision

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

I just woke up! Not tired! :D ..Thanks! hahahaha

Yes, we've taken over 2 threads actually ..LOL. We're having double-conversations!!! hahaha..

Well have fun at band practices! Unless you've already gone... hopefully you came-off newsworthy with the Linkin Park info!!! ;)

www.mp3.com/profusion

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: What kind of music are you listening to? Reply with quote

Hi! I'm at home now waiting for the water heater to heat up - gonna shower then hit the sack - got an important meeting in the morning (I don't normally work Saturdays!!) wish me luck!

TWO THREADS! We can CONQUER THEM ALL! LOL!

Nah - this band this evening is my 'un-hip' older band called "Thinking Out Loud" - I'm the youngest - the bass player is oldest he's 55 - he's never even HEARD of Linkin Park till I started going on and on about them..... hahahahahahahahaha I'm waiting to impress my hip younger band whose name is top secret and I can't reveal just yet :)

Glad to hear you work up NOT tired :)

Music Organiser!

Sisters of Sharon

Jane Eliz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: