MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchris
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 5:55 am    Post subject: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchris Reply with quote

OK - I thought it was time to start a new thread - yes I just wanted to see my name up in lights :)

hahahaha It's just that crazy guy -> Mike - he said this was the place to get psychological treatment... :banana

Well I'll do my best to advise - but remember I'm not qualified - I'm just a wise woman with a Fender Strat ;)

:banana

Jane Eliz

Yj2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

Hey Dooooooooooooooooooooooooc,

I play a guitar too and sometimes I play the fool. Maybe it`s because my last name is "Teufel" - that means "devil". :sm

I`m playing a Fender Strat too, but I got me a real Epiphone ES335. An evil red one. Fits!!!

So please, please tell me - what`s my problem?!?

:eguitar :g

Sebastian

Yj2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

By the way Chris,

do you know that I live quite near to Mike. Just ten minutes away. And do you know that I was the drummer in his first real band. That`s 16 years ago now!

:smokin :laugh

Sebastian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

Sebastian - you have suffered a lifetime of problems because of your surname - however you have balanced it all out by playing a Fender Strat. You have found inner peace from your music - your real problem lies in not listening to your inner self - which is screaming for you to become more flamboyant and outgoing. Follow your heart.

Chris ;)

Jane Eliz

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

Hey SEBASTIAN!

Do you know I'm visiting Mike next week? ;) And no I didn't know you live so close to MIke and that you were his first drummer - so this was like when you guys were 10 years old?? :D

Chris

Jane Eliz

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 9:33 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 4/20/02 8:39:53 am
Yj2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

ARE YOU KIDDING????????

I`m 38 years now! :v

The other thing is I`m not sure if I was Mike`s first drummer or if he was my second guitar player.

(Hi Mike!) :evil

I will visit Mike on Wednesday. I`m not sure if he will tell me that you`re going to visit him. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I think I`ll give him two hours to confess. If he don`t I will hold my pistol to his head to invite me.(Again Hahahahahaha)

Sebastian

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

:# :auto :lamp

MIKE

Yj2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

:t :t :t

Mike, it was great to met you again. I know I`m deeply in debt to you! :(

Sebastian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Dear Dr. BBchris... Reply with quote

LARREE - your problems aren't problems at all, they're good luck! Grab that ego of yours and head to the top of the guitar-playing ladder ;)

Sorted!

Jane Eliz

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

SEBASTIAN!

So did Mike confess? And YOU have a PISTOL? Ahem - I'm not sure about meeting you then....

Jane Eliz

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

MIKE!

Hmm - what's this cartoon mean? Bursting with ideas? ;)

You're musically inclined and have NO psychological problems.

Jane Eliz

Yj2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: So do any of you have psychological problems? Dr. BBchr Reply with quote

Hi Doc Chris,

maybe it`s my psychological problem that my plastic spray-gun`s always ready to water the people I love.

I think this my way to get in contact. Yes, I know that this is a big behavioural disturbance and sometimes I think I have to work on that circumstance, but on the other hand - everybody`s got a screw loose.

:larree :l :party :boink :wall

Sebastian

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:57 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 4/20/02 8:40:38 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:39 am    Post subject: Advice inside Reply with quote

SEBASTIAN!

The plastic water gun denotes your playfulness and joy. Just don't use it on people you have just met ;)

Yes I agree with you - everyone seems normal when you first meet them - then when you get to know them better - your opinion changes ;)

Dr Bbchris

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: