MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Talk, talk, talk...........
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 2:17 am    Post subject: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

:D :D :D

MIKE

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

:D

Are you more likely to have a glass of water, open a beer, pour a glass of wine, or have a scotch on the rocks?

Which one is for you?

Discuss!:D

Flute Tears

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 3:01 pm    Post subject: Brandy for Reply with quote

Brandy for the old Flute Tears helps me play!!!

Lauren Gibbs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

Red wine.......... ;)

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

Hey !!!! :lol

*Hic*

Who turned the headline from 'Talk, talk, talk' into 'Drink, drink, drink' ? :lol :lol

Mark, Flute Tears... at this time of the day I prefer a mild red wine... the hard stuff comes later ;)

Weeeeeeeeeeee.... Lauren ? You found the way here ???

Hurray ! :D

BTW... for those who don't know her angel-voice here is the link.....

www.mp3.com/laurengibbs !

MIKE

Lauren Gibbs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

Mike, you are just toooooooooo nice to me!!! I'm still going to make a 'field trip' to your studio one day you know....

And by the way, Marc has finally converted all of our "Believe" tracks off his ADAT and on to his Mac.... still up for a remix, oh remixer extraordinaire?????

:) )

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

Oh !!!!!! Marc finally did it ????????????

Of course I'm up for a remix.....

....if I only would know if I am able to top your original version :) At least I can 'electrify' it :lol

Damn..... that's a nice song..... Believe by Lauren Gibbs

MIKE

Edited by: MIKE BURN at: 11/9/01 5:48:41 pm
Lauren Gibbs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

Yes, amazingly enough Marc converted the tracks!! I am quite sure that you can improve upon what is already there ... :)

Did I tell you I've been hired to sing on song 'parodies' lately for a radio network in NYC? They have 150 radio stations across the U.S. that subscribe to their 'morning show' service. So basically, I have to sing bits of current top 40 tunes but with different lyrics ... some of them are hilarious! Morning show DJs then use these things as part of their program for the day. I had to do two Britney Spears tracks last week - sorry to say - and the lyrics were so funny I could hardly get through the vocal... I think the tracks began to air this past Tuesday.... Oh well, it's extra money in the meantime!!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

DOHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't listen to the radio-shows over here.....

I REALLY would like to hear your Britney Spears parody :

.....aren't the original lyrics not stupid enough ??? :lol :lol :evil

MIKE

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

Hi Lauren,

I'm listening to 'Believe' now...this is great song with your trademark, ear-pleasing vocals. Very nice arrangement, and instrumentation too. The key change at 2:36 just blew me away!:) ))))

...and yes, Mike the master producer can do miracles with the overall sound of anything he gets his hands on, that's for sure!!:D ))))))))

Mark:)

hey...don't you just love that Flute Tears banner!!!!!

Lauren Gibbs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

Thanks Mark for the compliment!! I know Mike will do an awesome job of remixing that tune..... :)

And Mike - guess what - I'm in the process of getting a copy of the really funny Britney parody I did last week. I'll send an MP3 when I get it... I should have it in my hands on Monday. And yes, the original lyrics are incredibly stupid!!! But the new 're-written' ones are so damn funny you'll just die laughing.... you know how she's been taking a beating in the media/press lately for cursing backstage and having a foul mouth lately?? Well, let's just say the "new" track incorporates this, and that most of it has to bleeped in order to be aired, which is what makes it even funnier!!!! I'm not very busy at work today as you can see....

:lol

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk, talk, talk........... Reply with quote

Mark ! Did you make the Flute-Tears banner ??? :eek :eek

That's pretty cool !!! :)

Lauren..... damn... I can't wait to hear your parody :)

...and please.... I'm used in doing mixes and mastering, but I can't perform miracles :) 'Believe' is a great song as it is ;)

MIKE

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 2:29 pm    Post subject: i wish Reply with quote

Mike,

No , I didn't make Flute Tears banner, but i wish i had!:D I can't make animated banners yet, but when i do, you'll be the first to get one!!!:D

Mark;)

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

Aha Mark :D

You can't do animated banners... huh ?????

And what is this ????? ;) :evil

MIKE

MP3Hewer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: i wish Reply with quote

Mike,

I didn't make this banner.:) ))) It was made about a year ago by someone nice on the BB. Unfortunately, I can't remember who did it though, so if that person visits here, please come forward and identify yourself immediately, so I can thank you!:D :D

Mark;) .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: