MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Garageband compilation!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:35 am    Post subject: Garageband compilation!! Reply with quote

Yaaaayyyyyy! :D :D

this is way cool, and I'll get a few cents per cd too. :)

- Nina

Quote:

Congratulations! "I will not Die (the Secret Agent)" is being considered for inclusion on a future Garageband Records compilation because it rules!

The Garageband Records Crew are in the final stages of preparing its debut "Evolved" compilation CDs. These "Evolved" compilation CDs represent a new opportunity to spread your music and a new focus for Garageband Records. We all agree that your ruling song, "I will not Die (the Secret Agent)" will represent the first Evolved CD of your genre exceptionally well and we're confident that these CDs will help you get valuable exposure and more career building opportunities.

"I will not Die (the Secret Agent)" was reviewed very positively by the Garageband community and perfectly fits what our taste-making subscribers are looking for in a new band. In addition, the CD will be available for purchase by our ever-growing community of loyal music lovers, and we'll pay you a royalty for every CD shipped out. That's right: we put your music into the right music industry hands; we market your music to the world's greatest fans; and we'll even pay you little something for it.

Please visit my pages at

Nina at mp3.com

Nina at Javamusic

Nina & Jim Java

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Garageband compilation!! Reply with quote

Cool! :thumb :thumb :thumb

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Garageband compilation!! Reply with quote

Congratulations! :D :banana Time to dance round your handbag! wheeeeeeee :banana

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Garageband compilation!! Reply with quote

Thanks guys :D :D :D :D

- Nina

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: