MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A frame from the all-new Nina video!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Zap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:35 pm    Post subject: A frame from the all-new Nina video! Reply with quote

Like this frame? There are 5200 more. Coming Soon. :)

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

"Those who think they know everything are realy annoying... to those of us who do"

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: A frame from the all-new Nina video! Reply with quote

:D :D :D Glglglglglglglglglglgl...... LOOKS GOOD! :) ))) :D

I'm patiently waiting for the next 5,200 frames :)

Maybe you can avoid posting every single one...

....Hint: You can *zip the frames at least :LOL

MIKE

Master Zap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: A frame from the all-new Nina video! Reply with quote

Whil you wait, let me present to you the entire set in which it was recorded:

;)

/Z

"Those who think they know everything are realy annoying... to those of us who do"

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: A frame from the all-new Nina video! Reply with quote

Aha :D

You did it with green material?... now I'm more eagerly awaiting the next frames :D :D :D :D :D

MIKE

Master Zap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: A frame from the all-new Nina video! Reply with quote

Here is the assistant in charge of rotation

AfterEffects is rendering the final composit now. Hmm. Only 8 more hours of rendering to go :)

Oh and Nina pretends to play your guitar parts. Heh. ;)

/Z

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Assistant in charge of rotation... Reply with quote

:lol :lol :lol :) :) :)

....errrrrrr..... regarding rendering times *ACK*...

...you may check this... ;)

MIKE

Master Zap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Assistant in charge of rotation... Reply with quote

Well this entire video took 2 weeks to do. Although thats 2 weeks "full time".

Saturday 2 weeks ago Nina and I sat on the train home from Stockholm after some adventures and drawed up the storyboard. Now 2 weeks later, it's doing the final composit render!!

/Z

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Assistant in charge of rotation... Reply with quote

2 weeks production time???

I would consider this to be VERY fast...

BTW... is it a new track you're using for the video...

...or.. which one is it? :D :D :D

MIKE

Netjams

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Assistant in charge of rotation... Reply with quote

Wow that looks like it's going to be another good one :)

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:18 am    Post subject: Thousand Reply with quote

No it's for "thousand of a kind", which is why it includes YOU in it, Mike (the guitars)...which Nina pretend to play.... heh :) :D ;)

@#%$... the video looks cool this mornin only I didnt set the render to "high quality"... nothing you will notice in the online version but for the Nina DVD I have to re-render it. Shazbah ;)

/Z

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Reply with quote

Wanna see?

lookie!

;)

/Z

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Reply with quote

I checked it out Zap and it looked good but I have to say, I like the music but in English the words do not make sense. The part where Nina says. ( I don't want to be your Thousand of a kind) What the hell is a Thousand of a kind? Is that a new hand in playing cards, not a three of a kind but a thousand of a kind? Or is it a new salad dressing, not Thousand Island dressing but Thousand of a kind dressing. :lol Seriously Zap, you and Nina make very good music but your lyrics are way off when it comes to english translation. :D

The Addiction

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Reply with quote

Its the opposite of one-of-a-kind. Dontcha get it? Yes it isn't an "existing" term, we invented it specifically for the song. I thought it was perfectly clear. It's not a matter of "poor translation" because the expression doesnt even exist in sweden (not even for "One of a kind") so it's a bit of linguistic inventivness.

/Z

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Reply with quote

Yes but will the public get it? Do you think that they will want to hear that line? It's the only part of the song that makes me not wanna listen to it. Like I said before the song is freaking awesome but if you took out that line and made a better one, then I could say that you have a big hit on your hands.;) :)

The Addiction

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Thousand Reply with quote

Never hurt ABBA ;)

/Z

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: