MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My Sordid Punk Past Is Now Online

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dayvel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: My Sordid Punk Past Is Now Online Reply with quote

Long before I became a beloved children's musician and world famous arranger of Christmas music, I was a drummer in a first-generation punk band; I also co-wrote the songs. Recently a band-mate came across some third-generation cassette dubs of this wonderful music. I've cleaned them up (sonically, at least) and put some of it up at www.mp3.com/rawmeat. Ladies and gentlemen, I invite you to enjoy the power and majesty of Raw Meat.

Uncle Dave's Xmas Tunes

dayVel's kidtunes

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: My Sordid Punk Past Is Now Online Reply with quote

HAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Thanks for this surprising story of your musical development... :wgrin

From Punk to Christmas Music :lol :wgrin *sorry* :D ;)

*Ooooops....* now you have 5 plays more on your band page.

Adds up to a whooping total of 6 incl. the 1 play you already had :D :lol ;)

"Take Me To The Zoo" is my favorite track :)

I can imagine this one creating a huge impact live :D

Party mood and humor is always a good combination :)

MIKE

dayvel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My Sordid Punk Past Is Now Online Reply with quote

Thanks Mike! I paid the $20 to get that stuff up in a hurry, so every 1/2 cent really helps.

Uncle Dave's Xmas Tunes

dayVel's kidtunes

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: My Sordid Punk Past Is Now Online Reply with quote

Great stuff Dayvel! :)

Edited by: The Addiction at: 10/28/02 3:06:50 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: My Sordid Punk Past Is Now Online Reply with quote

I listened to your past yesterday and really enjoyed it, so much so that I posted a thread over at mp3.com - :) I've got to send my bro the link, he's a big Sex Pistols fan!!!

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

dayvel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: My Sordid Punk Past Is Now Online Reply with quote

Thanks bbchris! I about fell over when I saw your post this morning. I'll be putting up more stuff, so check back later in the week. I like the Sex Pistols, too; I attended their last concert at Winterland.

The Addiction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: My Sordid Punk Past Is Now Online Reply with quote

I can't wait to check it too Dayvel! :D I never knew you was into punk music. Guess ya learn something new every day. :D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: