MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

* TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:06 am    Post subject: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

A new tune in da making and hope you can like it! 2 step beats with a phatt b-line and some cool sfx and other bits and bobs, lol It's had a quick Master but still needs work and a tidy up.

Thx LoMo ;) if you got a tune for us to listen to leave us a link or redirect us etc..

www.mp3.com/lomo

it's here:artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2793/2793129.html

Edited by: Sound Of LoMo at: 10/12/02 9:41:20 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

mmm I like this Tribal Chaos song! :) Feels good to me and I enjoyed it! :banana :banana

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

Tar very much for listening 'bbchris'( Princess Of Hong Kong), i'll be sure to check some of your work out this week. ;)

Thx LoMo (lowroller + Moses)

PS: had a quick preview of your work and website, and looking very cool it was too. :clap

Edited by: Sound Of LoMo at: 10/15/02 2:03:17 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

Oh thanks for checking out the website! The Sisters is my all girl band and Thinking Out Loud is my favourite new band :D

I want you to add me to your mailing list as I really enjoyed your stuff. :D :banana

|

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

Thx lots! we don't have a mailing list as such, but will get round to it soon. We do have a new album out so now would be a good time. ;) Your tunes Rock also, and as mentioned will find time to listen to more over the weekend. Take care. lo /LoMo :we

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

A new album?!?!? TELL US MORE! hahahaha :banana

|

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

You really want to hear more ? :) ) well been producing for about 18 months, and formed LoMo on the net about 9 months ago and been hard at it ever since. We have a dream and Voodoo Beat is the very begining of this dream. Fusing 2 step beats with various styles and flavour to create a fresh new sound for people to expierience and hopefully enjoy. Got lots to learn and having lots of fun, but we are a bad ass duo who will keep knocking up the tunes and improving our productions etc... LoMo plan on kicking serious butt how ever long it takes, so watch out! :) ) ......and thats it! :lol Lo / LoMo

Edited by: Sound Of LoMo at: 10/18/02 7:36:31 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

HAHAHAHA! Cool mixture... the tight beat goes definitely well with the athmospheric 'tribal' samples. There are really tons of tastefully arranged sounds and SFX going on. Very tastefully combined with the female vocal samples.

Well... I think I like this track, it's very original, nervously pulling on my legs and humorous at the same time :) )

P.S.: Your artist pic drives me nuts :D :D :D :D

Too cool! ;)

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

WOW! With such an explanation, I'm now over at your page and listening to ALL your tracks! hahahahahahahaha How did you meet over the Internet? Did you advertise?

I just read your bio - so you yourself are in London, England? I always think the most innovative music comes from the UK.

I'm enjoying listening to YOUR DREAM! Thank you! :banana

|

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

Thx , you guys ROCK! :blush Lo /LoMo

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: * TRIBAL CHAOS * kerazy goings on from LoMo Reply with quote

AND your music is SUPER COOL! !

Keep up the marketing! Success is in your future :D

|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: