MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Invitation to remix for electronic artists..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyber Nation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:03 pm    Post subject: Invitation to remix for electronic artists.. Reply with quote

Okay everyone.

Now that I have my first 12 songs up. I want to turn my project Cyber Nation into the colabaration effort that I am shooting for. All songs on my Cyber Nation website are up to be remixed.

The only thing is that once it is posted on your site, it has to be in downloadable form, not just streaming. So that way I can post it on my site. All songs are free to be put on any CD's that you release, I just ask that you give me some form of credited for the original mix. As on my site and CD's I will give you credit for your remix. At that time I will also add you to my links page, with what track you first remixed (incase you remix more than one, or do different versions.). So go out make Cyber Nation a true remix Nation.

Remix to your hearts content. Make all the remixes you want. That is the purpose of Cyber Nation. So that evryone can enjoy the music, not just in listening, but creation. So remix all the tracks, or make multiple remixes of one track. Go nuts, go crazy. Below are my only rules, there pretty fair and benefit everyone involved.:

Cyber Nation is a music endeavor by Electronic Producer "Nemo". It is this mission to spread the music about the nation. To make one nation under the remix. All tracks by "Nemo"'s Cyber Nation are available for remix. However there are just a few guidelines.:

1. All remixes must be uploaded to your site in dowloadable form not just web streaming.

2. To use a track by Cyber Nation citizen's, you must give credit to give credit to the original mixer

3. Please use only royalty-free loops or samples, while an excerpt from the matrix may sound good, it will shut down the site on Mp3.com

4. All remixes are premited to be used on the remixer's website, cds, and any other promoitional endeavor, JUST REMEMBER RULE #2.

5. All remixes will be uploaded to the Cyber Nation Site and Cyber Nation station.

6. When there is enough remixes of Cyber Nation tracks there will be a compilation released by Cyber Nation of those remixes. That way as to promote Cyber Nation and it's remix citizens and their own music as well. Exposure is always a good thing. Good Luck! And remember...

One Nation Under The Remix - Cyber Nation

MJ aka "Nemo" aka Cyber Nation

PS - e-mail me at lilnemo28@yahoo.com if your interested.

Illegal javascript event tags or url parameters detected.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: