MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Talent Search

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacqueline Marie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: Talent Search Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm not sure if any of you would be interested in this sort of thing, but I just found an awesome talent search that's going on (conducted by CJC Management) and I wanted to let you know about it just in case you wanted to check it out. Here's the link:

www.cjcmanagement.net/cgi...a2@aol.com

Winner will receive:

- 1 Year Exclusive Management Contract with CJC Management and

Marketing, LLC.

- Paid Trip to Orlando, Florida (includes lodging and round-trip

airfare)

- Hosted Party in Orlando, Florida given in your name to celebrate!

- Professional Website

- Professional Photo-Shoot For Your Portfolio

If you know of anyone who might be interested in it as well, please feel free to send this link to them. And if by chance you, or someone you know, does decide to sign up for it, put longhornbella2@aol.com as the referrer :)

Thanks and good luck if you do choose to sign up!

~Jacqui~

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: