MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Thin Lizzy Meets the Sex Pistols?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 12:56 am    Post subject: Thin Lizzy Meets the Sex Pistols? Reply with quote

"Bullies" is best for the attention deficiet market demands. "Bullies" has a Thin Lizzy meets the Sex Pistols thing happening...funny lyrics too.

I think you maybe could have a seller here. Good luck.

Greg Bryant

You decide.

artistlaunch.com/artist5....tistid=290

Edited by: Phil Frazier at: 8/29/02 2:02:15 am
AutoCadGroan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Thin Lizzy Meets the Sex Pistols? Reply with quote

Yeah! I love that "Bullies" song. Lots of high energy-- great vocals, cool garage sound.

I wish I could get some samples of guitar from you-- let me know if you would be intererested in networking on some guitar sounds, so I could mix you down. . .

--Thomas

AutoCad

http://autocad.scriptmania.com

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:56 am    Post subject: 'Bullies' just dont care, there dirt! :O)))) Reply with quote

Coooooool! Catchy lyrics and loved it! you just took me back to skooldayz and a cool but cheeky vibe throughout with a pro edge. "bullies are everywhere" na na na nah "we are all bullies to a degree"lol LOMO :WAVE www.mp3.com/lomo

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:28 am    Post subject: Thank you. Reply with quote

Real pleased that you listened & commented. Aotocad, I am thinking about your request. Be back soon with reply.

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you. Reply with quote

Re: Sampling. I guess it would be OK to do that. If you wish to buy the CD that this song is on to get a better sample go to www.cbh3.com/phil

Any payment method described there will be just fine.

Sound Of LoMo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you. Reply with quote

oh yeah! good tune Phil. :) lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: