MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Seeking More Stations to Add My Songs.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Seeking More Stations to Add My Songs. Reply with quote

I sure would appreciate more stations adding a song of mine.

www.artists.mp3s.com/arti...azier.html

Phil on Artist
Launch

Edited by: Phil Frazier  at: 8/13/02 11:15:12 am
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: More Stations Adding My Songs? Reply with quote

A friend sent me the right UBLs so my banner actually links to the label I am on: CBH3 Records. Click on it. ;0)

Phil on Artist
Launch

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: More Stations Adding My Songs? Reply with quote

“Ready to Cry” -“ Love the piano and guitar riff comin' in and the lyrics are wonderful! Love the melody and the concept of this tune. “

RamonaS.

READY TO CRY is awesome!!! Going to go add it TO MY STATION “Bedazzled” now!

Diane Richardson

“A cool tune . Nice vocals, man!”

Bill House

“One of your best songs.”

Smilestir of Blue Icewater Radio

Phil, ”Ready to Cry” is a great tune.I especialy like the verse about the forced smile! .

Steamboat

I'm loving "Ready to Cry". Great song and voice you have there. Gee and here I thought you were Heavy Metal? :) NOT!

Where can I find a download of "Ready to Cry"?

Love, Ash

Phil on Artist
Launch

Edited by: Phil Frazier  at: 8/19/02 2:51:01 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: More Stations Adding My Songs? Reply with quote

Nice banner Phil!

I haven't made a station at mp3.com for a long time.........

What you have reminded me to do is make up the CDs for Jane Eliz at her artist launch page.....

Good luck!

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: More Stations Adding My Songs? Reply with quote

Thanks re: banner.Phil Traynor created that for me. Excellent!!! You sure are most welcome at ArtistLaunch. ;0)

Phil on Artist
Launch

Edited by: Phil Frazier  at: 8/13/02 11:12:22 am
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: More Stations Adding My Songs? Reply with quote

My page says Country but that's because I couldn't put "American Roots Music". Try a few songs anyway. A few people have listened to some of my songs and said that they weren't into Country music but like some of my songs. ;0)

Phil on Artist
Launch

Edited by: Phil Frazier  at: 8/14/02 1:56:25 am
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: More Stations Adding My Songs? Reply with quote

I just got "Things Could Always Be Worse" added to "The Unplugged get Plugged". There are some cool acoustic songs there.

Thanks Bard of Ely. ;0)

stations.mp3s.com/station...ugged.html

Phil on Artist
Launch

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Seeking More Stations to Add My Songs. Reply with quote

Hi Phil!

I listened to "Is it you" You have a soothing voice. So this is what New country is about - it's more like a pop song.... :)

I like it.

Chris - sipping tea in a cyber cafe

|

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Country Reply with quote

Thanks for listening. Yes, New Country is more Pop than Country. Some people like traditional

Country & hate New Country. New Country has garnered a younger audience. I like both depending on the singer & the song, of course.

Think I might have a market in Hong Kong? ;0)

When you get a chance listen to "Ready To Cry". that one is Country/Blues. Very different. Actually, every song on that page is quite different than the others.

Oh, I am still confused. Is Jane Eliz part of your group? I really like her songs.

Phil on Artist
Launch

Edited by: Phil Frazier  at: 8/16/02 12:49:56 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: Country Reply with quote

"Ready To Cry" now this starts off sounding country to me :)

It reminds me of the old time classics from the Fifties? I think you're singing well on it :)

Hong Kong could be your market. (If you were Chinese, 18 and extremely good looking and danced up a storm....) Or unless you were already famous in Europe or the States. The Platters and Air Supply play here regularly cause there's a big 'romantic' market here apparently! Wait what am I saying - your underblurb says you're "FAMOUS IN EUROPE" :)

Jane Eliz is an Australian girl that I met here who I've helped guide her career. I'm her music publisher. She was never in the Sisters of Sharon. I think she's a great songwriter and AWESOME singer. I like to promote talent.

Thanks Phil! :banana

Chris

|

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: Country Reply with quote

HK not exactly my market. haha

You picked a winner with Jane.

I read elsewhere that you play drums. Now I will pay even more attention to the drms on SoS songs. ;0)

Phil on Artist
Launch

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Country Reply with quote

Oh I play CRAP drums! hahahahaha I was the FIRST Sisters of Sharon drummer..... Didn't like being back there. Much prefer being in your face :) I'm the lead guitarist in the band - listen to Stuck in A Rut - that's me :)

Noone's ever recorded me on drums - Animal from the Muppets was my hero ;)

Yeah Jane is ULTRA talented :)

|

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Guitar Reply with quote

I am glad we got that straightened out. I play guitar, bass & harmonica. I really think you would like a song of mine called BULLIES. It's on ArtistLaunch. Here's a llittle promo on it. ;0)

"Bullies" reminds me of some "punk" tones. Love the singing and lyrics."

Rudy Sanchez

" I think "Bullies" is your best candidate for a single. "Bullies" is best for the attention deficiet market demands. "Bullies" has a Thin Lizzy meets the Sex Pistols thing happening...funny lyrics too.

I think you maybe could have a seller here. Good luck.

Greg Bryant

Wow! Nahhh, nah-nah-nah-naaah-naaah!! Haha, the fun song. 2 minutes 50

seconds of full throttle. 'Bullies' puts any Offspring-tune to shame. This should definitely be a single for airplay. 'Bullies' can never get boring. A definite attention-grabber!

Galmin

Phil on Artist
Launch

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Stations Reply with quote

I have received no stations adds through this post but I did request to be on 3 stations since I posted here. The all added a song.

I am especially pleased to have my songs on these two :

stations.mp3s.com/station..._help.html

stations.mp3s.com/station...ayers.html

Phil on Artist
Launch

JEZALAND

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Stations Reply with quote

Hey that banner looks really good Phil

I've got a new 12 Bar Blues tune you're really gonna like

See my 'How to sing the Blues' thread

jeza

Javamusic
Javamusic
* CDStore
* ArtistLaunch
* Ampcast * JEZALAND
* A Phantasy
Circus

JEANS Radio
* SongRamp
* EVOR * CDBaby
* CAFEPRESS
* NEWSLETTER
* JEZA
FAN CLUB
Free Agent Musician

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: