MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Paisleyface banned my son from Artistarea.com...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:18 am    Post subject: Paisleyface banned my son from Artistarea.com... Reply with quote

Aren't these guys suckers??????

I have been banned totally from Artistarea.com after being willingly accused for false things.

Yesterday they had the 'mercy' to unban my MIKE BURN account, but still have banned totally (incl. denial of reading permission) my MyMP3BoardDotCom advertising account, two accounts of my bandmembers and most ridiculous, the account of my 9 year old son, which had fun learning english and reading the posts of 'friends' of Daddy.

What a bunch of evildoers. They are feeling so 'high because of their moderative powers.

My serious advice: Don't go to this place. It's the long arm of the FU-Mob and they walk over bodies there.

MIKE

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Paisleyface banned my son from Artistarea.com... Reply with quote

Well...... here's the answer from Paisleyface from today:

paisleyface

loodloodloodl

loodloodloodl

(8/8/02 7:54:01 am)

ezSupporter

Re: Paisleyface

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Mr. Burn, after all that's transpired in the last few days and now this post, I am convinced of one thing. You're not worth it. Unleash your great and turrble beast. I have sharpened my righteous sword. Your eyes will see the glory of the coming of your lord, for I am here oh dark and evil one, poised and ready to do battle with the great horned beast. Is your number 666 oh horrible one of many names? Are you indeed legion of legend? Ah, lo, but perhapseth I speak to quicketh for what is that I doth fathom upon the horizoneth?

For lo and quiver it is the great and turrble beast of the Germanic tribes, Miketh Burneth, in full evil beast regalia, ready to dance it out on the streets of some dark and smelly city, smelly with the deaths of millions already devoured by the great and horrible beast himself. Get laid douchebag.

MIKE

Giga Shad0w

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: I thought this board was a clean board? Reply with quote

Yet I am reading this violent spew of hate- You really have KIDS coming in here?

I say keep them out, put a parental lock on this joint.

realfathertime

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Paisleyface banned my son from Artistarea.com... Reply with quote

You really do need to get laid, man.

Bizarro Number One

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 4:48 pm    Post subject: Hm, this is a totally false statement: Reply with quote

"incl. denial of reading permission"

nobody who is banned can be prevented from reading any forum, unless it is a private forum which requires a password to enter.

So, the lies keep piling up, high on the platter pretty soon it will fall KABOOM

Blumberg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: No, Mike doesn't need to get "laid" Reply with quote

No Scott, but you really need the @#%$ kicked out of you.

Meet me someday and I'll be glad to oblige. I'm sure you are into that kind of kinky stuff anyway so maybe not - you would probably get sexually excited over it.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: No, Mike doesn't need to get "laid" Reply with quote

David - be careful with what you're posting! :) A gentle warning from me :)

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

Giga Shad0w

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 5:57 pm    Post subject: Hi Chris! Reply with quote

Why not give the same polite warning to Mike there, I find his post EXTREMELY offensive and no kids of MINE will ever be allowed in here.

No way, no how, no suh

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Chris! Reply with quote

Antonin (9) better surfs the EZ-Boards than to play WARCRAFT-III with his online buddies :lol :lol :lol

It's a good english exercise for him at the messageboards :)

Bizarro Number One (weAponX)

Quote:
"incl. denial of reading permission"

nobody who is banned can be prevented from reading any forum, unless it is a private forum which requires a password to enter.

So, the lies keep piling up, high on the platter pretty soon it will fall KABOOM

Should I ban you from here for an hour that you can try out the results of the EZ-Ban Feature?

It will only say "You are banned from this community" when you enter the URL (followed by a white screen)...... should I????? :D :D

Furthermore,, it seems that the banning has been lifted meanwhile and the story should be declared "filed" and will be moved to the Archives shortly.

Giga Shad0w

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: If you do not log in Reply with quote

You can view anything you want, banned or not.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: